Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

1993Kaan1993

I think when push comes to shove PSG will rather sacrifice Neymar than Mbappe.

Mbappe's stock is rising rapidly. He's already becoming a well-known name in huge markets like Neymar and is much younger.

Why PSG is sacrificing Neymar? Rubbish.

FFP problem ended last summer and PSG will have 250-300 m euros budget to spend next year.

PSG wants to grow financially with using Neymar and Mbappe like Barca did with Messi.Neymar is number 1 in Asia. PSG already sold sponsorship and licencingrights to a firm.

in addition, PSG wants to win Champions League more than anyone else.

1993Kaan1993

OK, so you said a while back that Juventus ain't gonna win it. You say Barca and Madrid are bad. Liverpool and City aren't gonna do much either.

So you basically think that the winner of Tottenham vs Dortmund has the biggest chances then, or PSG. Right? I don't see you praising any team.

They are no clear favourites to win CL. same as last year. l was expecting BM to win it last year, however injuries of Coman and Neuer costed them so much.

Referees, luck, fixture will play a big part in this year's CL.

Though PSG played like a CL winner team vs Liverpool, l don't see PSG as a CL winner yet. PSG still need top players.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Oh look, the PSG/Barca/Leipzig/Dortmund/Man Utd fan is back again.

Welcome back [MENTION=21763]1993Kaan1993[/MENTION]

Which team do you support nowadays? Perhaps you added another team to your list?

vlad

Oh look, the PSG/Barca/Leipzig/Dortmund/Man Utd fan is back again.

Welcome back [MENTION=21763]1993Kaan1993[/MENTION]

Which team do you support nowadays? Perhaps you added another team to your list?

Liverpool is attractive club these days

:D

Morten

Chelski 2-0 down to Arsenal (lul).
Better turn this around in the 2nd half, and if Sarri is half as good as people here claims him to be, it shouldnt be a problem.

El Gato

Villarato!
So many parallels between the states of Madrid and Chelsea this season.

Manager believing in possession football with one or two players out of 25 actually buying into the concept? Check.
Unconvincing, indirect forwards who fail in front of goal? Check.
One mercurial player that is being asked to do everything? Check.
A left-back that has ZERO defensive ability? Check.
One solid right-back fixing everybody's mistakes at the back? Check.
A stubborn businessman owner that refuses to address the striker problem? Check.

Morten

So many parallels between the states of Madrid and Chelsea this season.

Manager believing in possession football with one or two players out of 25 actually buying into the concept? Check.
Unconvincing, indirect forwards who fail in front of goal? Check.
One mercurial player that is being asked to do everything? Check.
A left-back that has ZERO defensive ability? Check.
One solid right-back fixing everybody's mistakes at the back? Check.
A stubborn businessman owner that refuses to address the striker problem? Check.

Also, managers that tries to convert DMs into CMs or DMs into CMs? Check (well, not anymore, in our case).

El Gato

Villarato!
Fuck sake Chelski, you better get a grip with Higuain (if he signs). Football fans around the world won't bear both Liverpool as champions and the post-Mourinho revival of United all in 6 months with outpour of their retarded fans all over internet :lol:

khaled_a_d

Fuck sake Chelski, you better get a grip with Higuain (if he signs). Football fans around the world won't bear both Liverpool as champions and the post-Mourinho revival of United all in 6 months with outpour of their retarded fans all over internet :lol:

Imagine living in Egypt if Liver won the league with Salah being top scorer
God have mercy upon other fan bases

El Gato

Villarato!
Imagine living in Egypt if Liver won the league with Salah being top scorer
God have mercy upon other fan bases

I'd like to hope agent Casemiro will take over from agent Ramos in 1/4 finals of the CL and take care of that prospect. Just to ensure the stability and balance of the forces in the universe.

Morten

I'd like to hope agent Casemiro will take over from agent Ramos in 1/4 finals of the CL and take care of that prospect. Just to ensure the stability and balance of the forces in the universe.

Nah man, Liverpool has been waiting so long to win the title again, i hope they can hold on and do it.

And while nobody really cares about City, meaning they have very few fans who will annoy everyone, its an oil club, i always wish the worst upon the likes of them and PSG.

Home of Barca Fans