Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Devils

Fabinho looks like Bakayoko V2.

These overrated ex-Monaco players never cease to amaze me at how terrible they are!

utility73

Granted this was quite a good performance by Arsenal tonight. A fair result in the end though a bit unlucky run of play for Arsenal to concede when they had the upper hand in the match.

xXKonan

Fabinho seems like he can be a classic destroyer DM but that's about it.

Doesn't seem to have the technical ability needed to play there in a team that requires build up.

Messigician

We played against Spanish relegation fodder yesterday and barely won...

That's the difference.

No that's football. We played against relegation fodder first match of the seaskk and won 8-2.

City got knocked out by Wigan in the FA cup last season. A team not even in the same division

FCBfan22

No that's football. We played against relegation fodder first match of the seaskk and won 8-2.

City got knocked out by Wigan in the FA cup last season. A team not even in the same division

No this is the difference of how you approach the game. City came to the game, put 3 past them in 20 minutes and it was plain sailing from then on.

We scored one, Ernie implemented 4-5-1 and played lazy football until it was too late.

Morten

No this is the difference of how you approach the game. City came to the game, put 3 past them in 20 minutes and it was plain sailing from then on.

We scored one, Ernie implemented 4-5-1 and played lazy football until it was too late.

Seeing as you won it easily in the end, nope, it wasnt too late.

FCBfan22

Seeing as you won it easily in the end, nope, it wasnt too late.

Easily...

yeah-really.jpg

FinBarcelonafan

LaLiga looks more even than PL. It seems like the differences in England are growing bigger. Too many shit teams as well. Many teams getting blown out these days.

henias

As long as City keep up this level, i cant see anyone else winning it.

To be honest, at the start of the season, all the hype were surrounding Liverpool's amazing squad and Sarriball's Chelsea but these guys are just quietly doing their jobs.

I don't see anyone winning it as well.

Home of Barca Fans