Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Barcilliant

I want to face Liverpool in cl. Liverpool are considered the best team in the world currently so we have to see how we measure up. I also want to see how our players react psychologicaly to playing at Anfield.

KingLeo10

I want to face Liverpool in cl. Liverpool are considered the best team in the world currently so we have to see how we measure up. I also want to see how our players react psychologicaly to playing at Anfield.

I already have the answer to that. They'll crumble and Pool would run riot at Anfield. Again.

Our odds are much better in a one off final. If this set of players have to visit Anfield again, they'd go catatonic.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I already have the answer to that. They'll crumble and Pool would run riot at Anfield. Again.

Our odds are much better in a one off final. If this set of players have to visit Anfield again, they'd go catatonic.

Why would they crumble ? :valverde:

unreal-barca-had-tv-cameras-in-dressing-room-for-4-0-defeat-to-liverpool-780x322.jpg

jordi-alba-640x288.jpg

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Wouldn't surprise if the amount of horrendous leg breaking challenges are the highest in EPL , because these clowns that they call refrees dont do anytinhg.

Every break or half break is dangerous for Spurs , I honestly can't see how City will win against Real with that 4th division backline.

Last edited:

Tiny Kim

Its not VAR that's the problem. Its the useless blind referees that don't know how to use VAR properly. Replace those referees with more competent ones and VAR will shine.

Vahue

Unbelievable how many chances City need to score a goal.

Zinchenko :lol: Real will have a field day with these.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans