Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Barcilliant

Klopp is a great manager and Liverpool are the team to beat.

Cavani has signed for AM but he's not the same player. If AM go through they will need a huge amount of luck and a brilliant defensive performance. I don't see it happening.
When it comes to the big games this Liverpool side is able to see this gs through even if they're not playing that well.
I think Bayern and Psg are the teams that can cause Liverpool problems. We're easily the weakest team both physically and mentally among the big sides.

Centauri B

Klopp is a great manager and Liverpool are the team to beat.

Cavani has signed for AM but he's not the same player. If AM go through they will need a huge amount of luck and a brilliant defensive performance. I don't see it happening.
When it comes to the big games this Liverpool side is able to see this gs through even if they're not playing that well.
I think Bayern and Psg are the teams that can cause Liverpool problems. We're easily the weakest team both physically and mentally among the big sides.

We are, but we have MSG & FDJ.

El Gato

Villarato!
There are enough managers who'd keep them in top2, 3 at worst, given the institutional horror the other English clubs are in. City operated solid recruitment pre-Pep, they may be fine if it comes to that.

TBH they were a man down, playing DM at CB and Wolves aren't exactly scrubs. Normal for the current state of affairs.

Tackle

Would be a bad look on Pep if he left now.

It would, but Pep has always been one to take these easy way out. Going to a club like Juve and stacking more league titles is not something that is going to impress me anymore.

I would like to see him try and bring a club like A.C. Milan back to relevance or even start a new era at Atletico Madrid. Anything other than another safe, comfy job at a mega-rich, dynasty of a club.

Barcilliant

It would, but Pep has always been one to take these easy way out. Going to a club like Juve and stacking more league titles is not something that is going to impress me anymore.

I would like to see him try and bring a club like A.C. Milan back to relevance or even start a new era at Atletico Madrid. Anything other than another safe, comfy job at a mega-rich, dynasty of a club.

He cannot revive a club. He is not a Klopp or Simeone He is more like Mourinho except his teams play great football and he isn't a drama queen.

City have had alot of injuries this season and you can't blame Pep for that. If City want to retain Pep they should spend in January for reinforcements.
I also get the feeling that Pep may be burnt out and his mind not 💯 %in it.

BBZ8800

Pep is burnt but his teams are dead after 3 years.

He pushes his teams mantally and physically to 120%.
He can't do it after 3 years.
His players are motivated at first, they aren't anymore.
His core is young when he comes and 4 years older and physcally drained when he leaves...
Plus the opponents are figuring out his tricks after 5-6 matches in person against his teams.
After 3 seasons, majority of league teams (at Barca and City) seem to learn how to stop his attacks and how to efficiently kill him on counters.

He is at -17 currently.
He has nice chances to sink to -25 or -30 points behind Liverpool till the end of a season, lol.

As others have said, he will never take a job at a smaller club.
He will now go to Juve, Psg or Quatar and continue his "domination".
To some extent, he is statpadding trophies at the biggest clubs like CR7.

You can hail Pep as much as you want, but he is some sort of a coward who is only coaching the richest clubs.
He has never came even close to winning a CL without Messi.
And his teams sink like Titanic after 3 years.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans