Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

FC B

Mentality and tactics are instilled by the manager. This is why Liverpool can win despite having some pretty ordinary players. There is a system, there are fit, hungry players and the manager has huge charisma and balls to boot.

Contrast this with spineless Shitverde. No system, no tactics, no fitness and no motivation. Seniors enjoying their complacent existence.

Fuck Valverde and Barto.

Entirely my point.

Tackle

Fucking hell liverpool somehow won that game.

Don't doubt me.

Their mentality is unparalleled.

I am never worried about them until the final whistle.

Mental giants. There is a reason Klopp has been to 3 CL finals with squads that were not a cut above the rest technically. Pep cannot compete in this aspect.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Don't doubt me.

Their mentality is unparalleled.

I am never worried about them until the final whistle.

Mental giants. There is a reason Klopp has been to 3 CL finals with squads that were not a cut above the rest technically. Pep cannot compete in this aspect.

They werent able to grind wins before the arrival of Klopp unlike your boy Valverde who made the Barca players shit their pants everytime they play away. That's what a top manager does.

Btw seems like your Daddy Valverde needs some help in the Retardo thread.

serghei

Too bad Villa players have a short memory and didn't manage to remember Pep's style the whole 90 mins. :lol:

And btw, Mane scored an amazing goal. Absolute golazo. Never seen a greater headed goal than that since Borgetti's masterstrike vs Italy in 2002 World Cup.

Sailor Mars

I wonder how much analytics Liverpool applies when they come up with their game plan. Their owners who also own the Boston Red Sox have been proponents of statistical analysis.

I remember reading an article where Barca unveiled the Barca Innovation Hub, and some guy interviewed in it mentioned that Liverpool are far ahead of anyone else when it comes to analytics.

jamrock

Liverpool luck will run out soon, cynt keep winning games like that, but city will also lose a few more games.

So pool for the Win

Jenks

One thing to consider is that City still have Laporte and Sané to return. On current form though yeah, Liverpool will probably win the league.

Vilarrubi

Liverpool vs City next week is HUGE. Liverpool unbeaten at home in a couple of years now, if City could beat them I’m certain City would go on to win the PL, Liverpool haven’t been impressive at all this season, leaking goals and nicking results.

Tiny Kim

Liverpool vs City next week is HUGE. Liverpool unbeaten at home in a couple of years now, if City could beat them I’m certain City would go on to win the PL, Liverpool haven’t been impressive at all this season, leaking goals and nicking results.

Do they have to be to win the PL? Mourinho's Chelsea and, at times, Ferguson's United won the PL for being resilient even if they don't look THAT impressive. More recently, Leicester City went a similar route to win the PL as well.

Liverpool have had "impressive" seasons before where it came to nothing. They know that winning a few games by 5+ goals and then losing by 1 goal to a bottom table team, because they failed to score in the first half and started panicking, or they went gung-ho again, ran out of steam, and left themselves vulnerable to easy counter-attacks, is not going to cut it. Manchester City can afford to do those things. Liverpool can't. At the end of the day, a win is a win, whether its by 8 goals or 1.

Home of Barca Fans