Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

gasgas

Most of the goals conceded vs Liverpool and Roma were an outcome of the fact that the team spent the whole game under pressure. This happened due to the manager being negative and not trying to control the game, but rather defend the lead attained in the first leg. When you play the whole game on the back foot trying to survive and defend the lead, this invites pressure. And pressure is the most common mistake generator in football. So when the defense fails because you were unable to clear the pressure and instead invited more and more of that due to how you approached the game, that is mostly down to the manager. On the other hand, when a defender makes a blunder in a game you control, totally unprovoked, which happens a lot at City, that is the player's fault.
[MENTION=23863]Tackle[/MENTION]
You were just schooled here

Take notes

Tackle

[MENTION=23863]Tackle[/MENTION]
You were just schooled here

Take notes

Aye.

Oh, please.

He did not "school" me on anything. He simply shared his perspective.

I have already written a long rebuttal to the points he makes in another thread and I did not feel like repeating myself in a thread about the Premier League.

Pay attention and I will eventually reiterate my thoughts on this topic some time in the future.

I am not a machine like BBZ capable of printing repetitive essays on command. :lol:

Last edited:

utility73

What an idiot that Albrighton.

On the other hand there is no way Leicester would have deserved any points today.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I like Mane but man he was so pathetic by being so theatrical.

One of these days those merseyside snobs will come down. They are already showing cracks.

Catta

Klopp has stolen Zidanes black voodoo magic. Liverpool are riding their luck for too long, it must come to an end soon.

Home of Barca Fans