Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

xXKonan

City are their own worst enemy.

They can create chances out of thin air but sometimes they cannot finish them for shit and sometimes they end up conceding a goal.

Sorin

Would rather lose 10 matches per year playing like this than lose 1 or 2 but play our pathetic excuse for a football.

It's not about the results. Football is watched for entertainment not for getting to brag to your mates after the match that your favorite club beat theirs.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Unfortunately thats Pep biggest flaw : not being able to buy good players. Just too many average players in that team : Zinchenko , Walker , Gundogan , Jesus , Otamendi.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Unfortunately thats Pep biggest flaw : not being able to buy good players. Just too many average players in that team : Zinchenko , Walker , Gundogan , Jesus , Otamendi.

Mendy was incredible for Monaco, but always injured for Man City. Not his fault it hasn't worked out. Jesus was a great talent too.

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Mendy was incredible for Monaco, but always injured for Man City. Not his fault it hasn't worked out. Jesus was a great talent too.

Others team most likely got paid to make Jesus look good in Brazil only explanation I have, he should have bought a LB this summer then.

Edit: Still dont know wtf Nicolas "Hoofboy" Otamendi is still doing in that team.

Last edited:

serghei

One problem with Pep teams is that sometimes they do not pay enough attention in their finishing. Somehow, the assurance that they can create many chances, make them lose their sharpness in front of goal, whereas other teams that know they will not create many chances manage to focus exceptionally well when they do have a chance and score it. Something like, 'oh, no problem I missed this one, soon it will come another, and I score that'. Sometimes it is best to take your chances knowing what can happen when you miss too much.

stb_1

You can't have world class players in every position. Some have to do the 'dirty work' like Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum at Liverpool. Otherwise you end up with prima donnas who don't track back like Barcelona..

3-2 City.. Jesus!

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Seems Aguero and Pep reconciled.

You can't have world class players in every position. Some have to do the 'dirty work' like Milner, Henderson, Wijnaldum at Liverpool. Otherwise you end up with prima donnas who don't track back like Barcelona..

3-2 City.. Jesus!

But not if you pay alot of money to get them. Yh I agree yoy don't a WC player on every position but the likes of Gundogan and Otamendi are severly lacking.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans