Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Catta

Sevilla is in the Europa League, it doesn't matter how far any team goes, the winner is already known.

FinBarcelonafan

Man, I think we dodged two bullets. Seri and Willian. Seri wouldn't improve our midfield in anyway and Willian would be too expensive substitute.

(Seri looks super poor defensively and quite slow).

Morten

Yeah I know. And I said they wont go far in the competition with this defence.

I thought it was fairly obvious, you said they probably wont go far in EL with this kind of defending, but its the EL, not the CL, so unless another top side bottle the group stages of the CL(like Atletico last year), they can go far, because the opposition isnt all that great.

Chainsaw

Killahead
I thought it was fairly obvious, you said they probably wont go far in EL with this kind of defending, but its the EL, not the CL, so unless another top side bottle the group stages of the CL(like Atletico last year), they can go far, because the opposition isnt all that great.

Just because it's the EL and not many elite teams are there it DOESNT means that you can leave all this space like these two teams today and go far. No team wins anything with a terrible defence. Any organized team, no matter if it's a big name or not can eliminate them.

Last edited:

Hazard

Chelsea are not going to take the EL seriously. They'll be challenging for the title. Eden Hazard, Kante, Kovacic etc aren't going to be playing in Europa League matches.

Also, their defence is fine. Their midfielders just failed to track runners properly on cutbacks.

Chris242

City look so much better against a parked bus than Barca.

That parked bus is way worse than what barca is playing. Did u see those goals? Huddersfield keeper is horrible opposed to what we played yesterday and their defence is not where as good as alaves was.

Home of Barca Fans