Premier League 2018/19

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

FinBarcelonafan

Are we really mocking PL for being competitive, at a time when La Liga has never been less competitive and is turning into a total snooze-fest?
Serie A, Lige 1 and Bundesliga (except this year) have also all turned into one-horse leagues.

LaLiga is shit because Real is shit. Step up Real..

BarcaOG

Banned
chelsea, arsenal and united fuck up again :lol: its like theyre having a competition for who can have the worst end to the season :lol:

draconifire

Are we really mocking PL for being competitive, at a time when La Liga has never been less competitive and is turning into a total snooze-fest?
Serie A, Lige 1 and Bundesliga (except this year) have also all turned into one-horse leagues.

I will never stop mocking them. They are competitive cuz they play shit football. The above quote describes exactly what happens in 60% of their games.
LaLiga is less cuz of the 2 top teams being shit, even then it came as close to 4 games remaining to know the winner.

Givenchy

[tw]<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en-gb"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ole's at the wheel...&#55358;&#56623; <a href="https://t.co/boEmNDeqdg">pic.twitter.com/boEmNDeqdg</a></p>— TV 2 Sporten (@2sporten) <a href="https://twitter.com/2sporten/status/1121155661352640514?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">24 April 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/tw]

:lol:

FCBfan22

No joke. Still only 22. Was unlucky with an injury last season.

But seriously man. 7,000 posts in under 2 years. That's some impressive. stuff.

He is an Aguero sub for a reason. Don't think he could be Suarez's heir if he's getting constantly outperformed by Aguero.

Not that it matters, really, since City won't sell.

Last edited:

Andresito

Staff member
It's quite impressive that neither of Liverpool and City have choked yet.
They're handling the pressure well and it looks like it'll be a two horse race next season as well.

PL is looking more and more like La Liga with a couple of teams clearly above the rest.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That run with the ball that Walker did around the 81:40 mark perfectly describes the single digit IQ player that he is. Fucking runs with the ball from his half to United's half , almost runs into 2 United players only for him to turn around and give a backpass.... to a City player in his own half.

As good and dominant as City have been under Pep in 2 1/2 of the 3 seasons he has been there, no telling how much better they'd be with legitimate fullbacks to carry out his tactics ala Robo & Arnold at Liverpool. Overlapping FBs are a key feature of Pep's teams and this City side has somehow managed to dominate without them yet. It's a big deficiency in his star studded squad due to both Mendy's injuries and Walker's mental fragility.

I think FBs are as important if not more than a pivote that City will seek out this summer to cover for Fernandinho & Ilkay's departure

Jenks

I will never stop mocking them. They are competitive cuz they play shit football. The above quote describes exactly what happens in 60% of their games.
LaLiga is less cuz of the 2 top teams being shit, even then it came as close to 4 games remaining to know the winner.

How many leagues are good then? Just one?

Morten

It's quite impressive that neither of Liverpool and City have choked yet.
They're handling the pressure well and it looks like it'll be a two horse race next season as well.

PL is looking more and more like La Liga with a couple of teams clearly above the rest.

But la liga is a one-horse league, so i dont understand your point.

BarcaOG

Banned
But la liga is a one-horse league, so i dont understand your point.

it's not. morten i like you but you post this point almost daily all over the forum. to say that la liga is a one horse race is just to save face for real's domestic failures. there are no 'easy' games, or at least not as many as you suggest.

Morten

it's not. morten i like you but you post this point almost daily all over the forum. to say that la liga is a one horse race is just to save face for real's domestic failures. there are no 'easy' games, or at least not as many as you suggest.

If you want to say 1+1=3, then by all means, go right ahead.
However, its a proven fact by now that La Liga is a
one-horse league.

Andresito

Staff member
59138344_1940346709404797_4894981623184883712_n.jpg

Home of Barca Fans