Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Sterlingfan2000

if they collapse itll be sterling's fault. a 2-0 lead is the most precarious one; if you don't score the 3rd you risk it all by giving away momentum... if i were a city fan i would be livid at sterling for his complacent and shitty finishing in the first half
Feck off Sterling is amazing, jealous, u can miss this chances sometimes

Gaudi

I think Pep is perfectionist, that is way he always creates the team that play his football. He knows more than all on tactics and movement but his strenght is his weakness, he spreads his mentality on his entire team, and perfectionists are great when doing perfect but awful when need to fight in no perfect condition.
Maybe i'm over analysing so to put it simply...he's teams can play good but luck balls and fighting mentality

vlad

united plays with 12 players, 2 uncalled penaltys for city and also red card, 3rd united goal looked like offside

united plays with 12 players, 2 uncalled penaltys for city and also red card, 3rd united goal looked like offside

They always get the Referee favour since for ages. And considering that City is going to win League at old trafford it's hard to expect Referees to hide their bias. Manchester United is at Premier League what Real is at Liga.

Last edited:

serghei

United are a joke these days. Their best performance of the season is denying City the title with 6 rounds left, after CIty missed something like 6-7 huge chances, and the match could have easily ended 7-3. :lol:

Home of Barca Fans