Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

FCBfan22

Chelsea had 1 shot in the whole half. And that was off target. Probably one of the poorest halves I have ever seen from Chelsea.

Trickykid

Chelsea are in shambles. Conte must've lost the dressing room - there's no way they're this bad otherwise.

Anyhow, watching Capoue from Watford play got me all nostalgic, as I remembered he was heavily hyped in here by a few users.

This one back from 2010 is great:

This kids a completely different player than Sergi. He's much more mature when tackling/dispossessing and knows how to use his body. He's the same age as Sergi- we wont buy him b/c he's too good to be Sergi's back up, when Sergi should be his. He's better defensively and at passing, exactly what we need behind Iniesta/Xavi. They are the same height too, although Sergi looks taller cuz he's so skinny. We'll get Senna imo b/c he'll be WICKED cheap and actually would be a back up.

JamDav1982

Contes days are numbered. Well and truly fucked up this season.

Seems he cant function in a season with both a CL and league run.

Also seems players dislike his training and think it is too hard going. Must be some truth to it.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Chelsea are in shambles. Conte must've lost the dressing room - there's no way they're this bad otherwise.

Anyhow, watching Capoue from Watford play got me all nostalgic, as I remembered he was heavily hyped in here by a few users.

This one back from 2010 is great:

Hahaa, I do that sometimes too. Reading how Fontas, Bartra and Montoya are our future etc.. Good times :)

Home of Barca Fans