Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

El Gato

Villarato!
What does this make Mou's record vs top 6? 2 wins in 13 or something? Wow.

Conte meltdown isn't too handy either.

Centauri B

They don't have a god mode.

Their defensive performance against us in 2009 was the best I have seen against Barca (maybe Atletico approached it and also possessed some offensive game to boot) but in 2012 it was cosmic fortune and some brainfarts from Valdez that did us in.

Stoichkov1

Their defensive performance against us in 2009 was the best I have seen against Barca (maybe Atletico approached it and also possessed some offensive game to boot) but in 2012 it was cosmic fortune and some brainfarts from Valdez that did us in.

More like brainfarts from the defence than from Valdes

xXKonan

I'm starting to think Mou has no clue on how to use Pogba at all.

He's been throwing him in a two man Midfield and expects him to try and control the game from deep and defend, when he seriously lacks the discipline to be in such a demanding role.

Givenchy

I'm starting to think Mou has no clue on how to use Pogba at all.

He's been throwing him in a two man Midfield and expects him to try and control the game from deep and defend, when he seriously lacks the discipline to be in such a demanding role.

Thinking the same but I won't put it all on Mourinho. Pogba is supposed to be a world class former world record fee midfielder who can lead United into the future but all I see is a guy focused more on his hairstyle, dabbing and brand than an actual player who wants to work hard and fulfil his outrageous potential.

I don't see it working for him under Mourinho, especially with the negative style of football. if Mou sees out his contact I can imagine Pogba pushing for a move away in the near future. His talent deserves more, put him under Pep and he'd be a monster.

xXKonan

Thinking the same but I won't put it all on Mourinho. Pogba is supposed to be a world class former world record fee midfielder who can lead United into the future but all I see is a guy focused more on his hairstyle, dabbing and brand than an actual player who wants to work hard and fulfil his outrageous potential.

I don't see it working for him under Mourinho, especially with the negative style of football. if Mou sees out his contact I can imagine Pogba pushing for a move away in the near future. His talent deserves more, put him under Pep and he'd be a monster.
Yep he's talented no doubt, He's simply not a CM in the vein of Modric,Kroos,Iniesta,Xavi etc. Which fine but the way Mou and Deschamps have been using him they are trying to play him as something he isn't.

Juventus got it spot on on how to get the best out of him, He had Pirlo behind him dictating the tempo and you had Vidal and Marchisio helping out with bring stability to the Midfield which allowed Pogba to play in a free role and do his thing.

BenRobbins

The only time i can remember Jose getting his tactics right and outclassing a team in a big game was Chelsea last year at OT. That game he had Pogba in a 3 on the left and Herrera doing a job on hazard in midfield also. Why not deploy something similar now we have even better players to deploy that?

Some United fans may argue the EL Final and Arsenal etc but lets be honest they were routines wins Moyes could of got in charge.

He keeps doing ridiculous experiments in big games or parking the bus and it NEVER works. Every game the players look confused as to what he wants them to being doing.

I can't remember him ever playing Martial RW or Pogba on the right of a 2. So frustrating we build up a good bit of momentum then he does something stupid and then back to square one.

Not all his fault though as a few shat the bed i e Jones, Smalling and Young but they look so disorganised and confused.

Sorin

United was humiliated last night. The score does a massive disservice to Tottenham. Should've been 5 or 6 nil. That must be embarrassing for Mourniho and the players.

And that's why people shit on Mourinho more than Guardiola, among other things. Yeah it's nice and all to beat fodder teams like West Brom, Crystal Palace etc. 4-0 and playing attacking football, and another thing is to see a team constructed with a truckload of money serve this kind of crap against the top. Real Madrid sacked him for tactics like these but United gave him an extension until 2022. Hilarious :lol:

Home of Barca Fans