Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Blaugranaa

Kevin De Bruyne is just flawless today. He has the vision of a TV-spectator and the skill to execute his passes perfectly. He is the perfect proof that you don't need goals to be the best on a team. When do Ronaldo-lovers learn this?

Blaugranaa

It's very hard to determinate the levels of the PrL teams. Sure City are doing perfectly, but the real challenge lies ahead in the Champions League. This goes for the other english teams as well. I won't neglect City's dominance but when you look at Germany's WCQ group, you won't be surprised by the outcome. My point is, maybe City are just too strong (like if Barca, Bayern og Real joined the league), and the other teams are still just too weak. But this is just thoughts. The answers will come when Champions League continues.

serghei

Kevin de Bruyne is the best midfielder in the World

I'd say Silva and De Bruyne have taken Modric's and Kroos' spots as no1 and no2 best midfielders in the world, but they will have to prove that in CL. I think Silva is the better midfielder myself.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I'd say Silva and De Bruyne have taken Modric's and Kroos' spots as no1 and no2 best midfielders in the world. I think Silva is the better midfielder myself.

Silva is playing like he's 24 again too.

It's incredible really.

utility73

Kevin de Bruyne is unreal. He went full throttle the whole ninety minutes, and nearly each and every pass and cross he played made my jaw drop.

Last edited:

serghei

Silva is playing like he's 24 again too.

It's incredible really.

Pep has found several players at City who gelled with his ideas on the spot, and who just reached a whole new level under him. Scary thing is that Bernardo Silva can become just as good as David Silva in 2 seasons. I don't know what the fuck were we doing not signing that player for almost as much as we payed on fucking Paulinho.

City's sub, Bernardo Silva, would walk into our midfield even if he's on a couple of Martini shots and Rakitic is in the form of his life. He's just a superior player from al technical standpoints.

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pep has found several players at City who gelled with his ideas on the spot, and who just reached a whole new level under him. Scary thing is that Bernardo Silva can become just as good as David Silva in 2 seasons. I don't know what the fuck were we doing not signing that player for almost as much as we payed on fucking Paulinho.

City's sub, Bernardo Silva, would walk into our midfield even if he's on a couple of Martini shots and Rakitic is in the form of his life. He's just a superior player from al technical standpoints.

I agree. Pep is playing the long-game here.

Now obviously a certain you know who is going to say Bernardo Silva has been underwhelming and benched for most of the games, but that's not because he's not good enough, but because the other players are doing too well and Pep is taking his time to mould him into the perfect player for him.

BenRobbins

So annoying. Fair play to the wankers though.

Thats why you we didnt take the game to them last week, despite us spending alot we can't out play them.

Need somebody in the CL to knock them a peg or two down.

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
So annoying. Fair play to the wankers though.

Thats why you we didnt take the game to them last week, despite us spending alot we can't out play them.

Need somebody in the CL to knock them a peg or two down.
All that success you had for so long and now your city rivals are taking over.

Home of Barca Fans