Premier League 2017/18

Who will win the league?

• Total voters

Givenchy

on first viewing I thought that red was harsh but after seeing the replays.. what an utter bellend. 3-1 up and he goes and gets sent off knowing the City game is next. 3 game ban guarenteed. such a shame as Pogba has been amazing since his return and now Mourinho is sure to park the bus and turn the Manchester Derby into a 0-0 shitfest.

United should of just paid up the money for Morata, Lukaku reminds me of Heskey at times :lol:

BarcaOG

Banned
If United would defend as crap as they did against Arsenal City would disintegrate them.

no kidding. arsenal had waaaaay more shots and chances and possessions etc. really really unlucky. city will not be as forgiving. but you can bet mourinho knows it, and will park the bus

Total-Football

no kidding. arsenal had waaaaay more shots and chances and possessions etc. really really unlucky. city will not be as forgiving. but you can bet mourinho knows it, and will park the bus

Today he parked the bus against arsenal (25 to 75%) possession. Against city he's going to park the airbus

Jenks

City have looked a lot more vulnerable since Stones got injured. I wouldn't be surprised if United got something out of the game.

El Flaco

City have looked a lot more vulnerable since Stones got injured. I wouldn't be surprised if United got something out of the game.

Doubt it.

After all, their by far most crucial player (Paul Pogba) got himself banned for the derby.

United looks significally weaker when he isn't on the field.

Zincubus

Banned

United maybe giving Ibra his first start next weekend as well supposedly ..pity Pogba will miss the big game

utility73

What is most impressive of Pep’s City besides any individual and tactical excellence is this astonishing morale.

Vilarrubi

They haven’t. The last few games the teams they’ve played have come to defend and only defend. They’ve managed to get out of those situations well too. If a team comes to attack we will see city scoring more like they usually do.

xXKonan

City don't really look as good as they were at the start of the season but still end up winning.

Home of Barca Fans