Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sorin

United players crowding the ref and diving? Never.

If you go on redcafe you'd think only Barcelona does it.

Overrated pos.

Total-Football

[MENTION=20446]Sorin[/MENTION] .. not even a foul .. so the saints of football also do some card waving after all .. And some acting too

BenRobbins

Meh, i will take a point with the all the injuries away from home. Just got to keep plugging away.

Couldn't really help the front 3 with pogba missing as hes the only one who can link the play really. Thought Atkinson was terrible and the amount of cynical fouls and tackles from behind he let go in favour of city was frustrating but i am used to it now.

Don't know why i ever thought it was be a good game considering the circumstances haha.

We should've went after GJ tbh, he seems like he'll be one hell of a player.

City this season have lacked another goal scorer beside Aguero.

Aguero 9 shots 2 on target
United 3 shots 1 on target

:lol:

JamDav1982

We should've went after GJ tbh, he seems like he'll be one hell of a player.

City this season have lacked another goal scorer beside Aguero.

Aguero 9 shots 2 on target
United 3 shots 1 on target

:lol:

Barca did go after him and before City but he decided to go there and work with Pep.

El Flaco

Barca did go after him and before City but he decided to go there and work with Pep.

From the interview he made after his move to Manchester City became official.

His discipline is surprising for such a young age, and this is probably one of the things that has impressed Pep Guardiola, the manager who was desperate to bring him to City. Gabriel Jesus was a hot prospect even before the Olympics and City were able to beat off competition from Barcelona, Manchester United, Real Madrid, Bayern Munich and Paris Saint-Germain – partly because of a phone call from their new manager.

“It was a complicated decision, but in the end my desire to learn won,” Gabriel Jesus says. “The presence of Guardiola as a manager at City and the fact that it is a great club were very important factors in my final decision. Guardiola’s phone call was a huge part of me deciding to go there. It made me realise that I’d love to work with him. I don’t know him personally yet but he already made me feel very safe about his project there."

https://www.theguardian.com/footbal...us-manchester-city-palmeiras-brazil-interview

I don't know how hard we pushed for him, but we should've pushed harder to get his signature. I believe he joined City/Pep because he was offered more game time and it seems he can actually bench Aguero more so then either MSN.

JamDav1982

I don't know how hard we pushed for him, but we should've pushed harder to get his signature. I believe he joined City/Pep because he was offered more game time and it seems he can actually bench Aguero more so then either MSN.

Think you answered why he went there regardless of how much we can guess the club pushed for him.

Devils

Did u see Liverpool - ManU game? 0-0 one? That was even more horrible. Mourinhos away games vs top teams are such boredom.

No I didn't. But Looking at these two teams who have spent so much money and who have hired some of the most in demand coaches who have 'winning philosophies' is just sad to watch.

Both these teams suck, especially City who look clueless under Pep.

That Madrid 'B' Team that smashed Deportivo this weekend would make a meal out of these two Manchester sides.

Morten

The league might look interesting if Chelsea draw today, still 0-0. But its spurs they are up against, so not really.

Home of Barca Fans