Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Morten

Spurs just doing their thing, choking when it matters, despite playing nice and good football. They wont win the league either.

BarçaBarça

Watched the game, and it made me wonder why we didn't go for Kante this summer? So cheap and consistent, but maybe not a good market opportunity? :andre:

Jenks

This doesn't make any sense. I was assured that Pep and Klopp would both dominate football in England.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
See this is why I wanted to see Pep go to a club that wasn't already made for winning the league. I'm not taking away his achievements at those clubs, a bad manager can make a great team fail, so he's done a marvellous job in his career so far, but how will he handle going to a team that is just "good"? Let's see how he fares next year, cause regardless of what anyone says, City were strong favourites at the start of the season and not winning the league is considered a failure.

See this is why I wanted to see Pep go to a club that wasn't already made for winning the league. I'm not taking away his achievements at those clubs, a bad manager can make a great team fail, so he's done a marvellous job in his career so far, but how will he handle going to a team that is just "good"? Let's see how he fares next year, cause regardless of what anyone says, City were strong favourites at the start of the season and not winning the league is considered a failure.

Let's see how Chelsea does next season with CL football though. I don't think City were heavy favourites at all, everyone was amazed at the start of the season that this PL would be way too close to call. But they got the fav tag after their good start, can't be helped.

Imo the only true failure is Arsenal missing out on their 4th place trophy. Man Utd must win Europa or make top 4 to avoid failure. Liverpool, City and Tottenham also must finish top 4 to avoid failure.

I was looking at the top squad in the EPL and how many players they had that were 30 and over,

City 13 out of 26 players
Arsenal 7 out of 26 players
United 6 out of 26 players
Liverpool 3/4 out of 26 players
Chelsea 3 out of 26 players
Spurs 2 out of 26 players

Let's see how Chelsea does next season with CL football though. I don't think City were heavy favourites at all, everyone was amazed at the start of the season that this PL would be way too close to call. But they got the fav tag after their good start, can't be helped.

Imo the only true failure is Arsenal missing out on their 4th place trophy. Man Utd must win Europa or make top 4 to avoid failure. Liverpool, City and Tottenham also must finish top 4 to avoid failure.

Arsenal still have 3 games at hand compared to Pool are 9 points behind 3rd and depending on the City V United game things can change quickly. I was speaking to my friend ahead of the FA Cup and I said if there was thing you can't doubt Wenger and Arsenal that's the FA Cup and the same I'd say about 4th. I still think they'll nick it. United have tough games ahead and Liverpool fall against lower teams. They've been undefeated against the top teams collecting 20 out of 30 points, but struggled against the lower teams.

JamDav1982

Arsenal still have 3 games at hand compared to Pool are 9 points behind 3rd and depending on the City V United game things can change quickly. I was speaking to my friend ahead of the FA Cup and I said if there was thing you can't doubt Wenger and Arsenal that's the FA Cup and the same I'd say about 4th. I still think they'll nick it. United have tough games ahead and Liverpool fall against lower teams. They've been undefeated against the top teams collecting 20 out of 30 points, but struggled against the lower teams.

Arsenal will probably get beat by Spurs this weekend though.

Cant see them even getting close to top four this time round.

Arsenal will probably get beat by Spurs this weekend though.

Cant see them even getting close to top four this time round.

Maybe, but in the last 10 games Spurs have between Arsenal twice, Arsenal won 4 games and the other 4 were draws. The last time Spurs beat Arsenal was in Feb 2015, about 2 years ago.

The last 3 games have ended in a draw, so this maybe either a draw and I'd say Arsenal could walk out with a victory more so then Spurs.

Jenks

Arsenal have shown absolutely nothing this season to suggest that they'll win all of their remaining games - which is probably what it would take. I see no reason to back them to nick fourth, even with their past track record.

JamDav1982

Maybe, but in the last 10 games Spurs have between Arsenal twice, Arsenal won 4 games and the other 4 were draws. The last time Spurs beat Arsenal was in Feb 2015, about 2 years ago.

The last 3 games have ended in a draw, so this maybe either a draw and I'd say Arsenal could walk out with a victory more so then Spurs.

Anything could happen but Spurs have been far better team and would back them to beat Arsenal far more than other way round.

Jenks

Leicester City
Tottenham Hotspur
Manchester United
Southampton
Stoke City
Sunderland
Everton

Apart from Sunderland and maybe Stoke, I don't think I'd have much confidence in Arsenal winning any of those games never mind all or most of them.

Home of Barca Fans