Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
barca picked gomes over pogba, cheap option with pretty much same quality as pogba

No. Pogba picked United over us. Said it himself in an interview the other day. Also rejected Real Madrid and his idol Zidane so he could return and win something with United. Sadly for us. Gomes was probably just our shitty back-up plan to save some face if we failed to sign Pogba.

vlad

No. Pogba picked United over us. Said it himself in an interview the other day. Also rejected Real Madrid and his idol Zidane so he could return and win something with United. Sadly for us. Gomes was probably just our shitty back-up plan to save some face if we failed to sign Pogba.

dont think that is sad for barca considering his performances, do you really think he would improve barca at the moment?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
dont think that is sad for barca considering his performances, do you really think he would improve barca at the moment?

Not really, but he has been quite good recently even with the occasional brainfart like that handball. At least Pogba is a midfielder that can score. Something that we are really lacking right now. Real Madrid got their midfielders bailing them out more often than BBC these days.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We hijacked Gomes as soon as Madrid were interested to sign him IIRC.

Both of us probably went for him as soon as Pogba told us no, lol. Gomes hasn't impressed me so far, so I'm not sure how much I care if we "hijacked" him or not. Seems like a misfit in our team and style.

Total-Football

Fellaini on for them in box crosses lmao.. they hated moyes for bringing him. But botg of the supposed to be world class managers who came after him are relying on him

Total-Football

I wouldn t say manu deserved to score.. but liverpool were passive as hell. They usually play for the break today they played as if they were hoping for 1-0. In that regard they deserved to concede

Home of Barca Fans