Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
A midfield of D.Silva - Fernandinho - De Bruyne vs Pogba - Fellaini - Rooney.

Add the PL experience into it and I see Citys midfield completley overpowered.

Surely Pep has to play a different trio in midfield? D.Silva - Fernandinho - Gündogan perhaps? Yaya would be ideal 5 years ago.

Or what do you experts think?

+ the difference in quality by the fullbacks. I mean Valebcia and Shaw are a deadly combo while Zabaleta and Glichy feel so stagnated..

Pep really needs to pull smth out of his bag to win imo...

gasgas

Yeah
PEPs midfield will be killed on all fronts

Flair,Pace,Physicality, Technicality

I predict a disaster for Man City this coming derby

A big loss in the realms of 5-0 or more

This will be where Pep's lack of flexibility of style and players will be exposed

You cant have a midfield thats physically weaker in EPL

You can in La liga not EPL

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Fellaini to outjump everyone. :lucho:

And elbow everyone and get sent off too. Mourinho is probably rehearsing the excuses in front of the mirror already. :lucho2:

I don't know about you guys, but what I'm looking forward to the most is Ibrahimovic and how he'll react at the end result, win, loss or draw. And what he'll do if he scores.

Last edited:

vlad

Yeah
PEPs midfield will be killed on all fronts

Flair,Pace,Physicality, Technicality

I predict a disaster for Man City this coming derby

A big loss in the realms of 5-0 or more

This will be where Pep's lack of flexibility of style and players will be exposed

You cant have a midfield thats physically weaker in EPL

You can in La liga not EPL

That is a myth, dont know why people still buy that kind of opinion, modric was best midfielder in EPL, how tall he was? On which facts you base your opinion about so "physically" epl, didnt city had strongest midfield in whole liga in terms of physicall strength? With yaya, fernandinho, milner? How many things they won? Best united side ever had scholes, carrick and south - korean park, of course every midfielder need to have strength, but its same for all midfielders in la liga, serie a and epl

impeh

Hi, its me..
City; Bravo, Sagna, Otamendi, Stones, Kolarov, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Silva (C), Sterling, Nolito, Iheanacho

United; De Gea, Valencia, Bailly, Blind, Shaw, Fellaini, Pogba, Mkhitaryan, Rooney, Lingard, Ibrahimovic

kick off in an hour

Home of Barca Fans