Premier League 2016/17

Who will win the Premier League 2016/17?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nucky

Well done Pep & City.. First games at new club can be dangerous (Van Gaal for example lost his first match in PL with United).. It was a bit odd to see Silva and KDB as CM but I guess Pep will use them there only vs "small teams", when harder matches come, Gundogan will start on CM.. I like reaction after City lost the ball, Sagna and Clichy played narrow, wingers played wide, KDB & Silva between the lines.. It looks promising but we will have to wait a bit to see more, it was just the first match but I can see City winning the league.. Sterling was MOTM in my eyes, he will be hell of a player under Pep, mark my words..

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hull.gif

Hull2.gif

S7_MUFC

Awful Sub from Moyes, There was absolutely no need to be so negative in the first game of the season, even at City..

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
That's not a team to be feared...........shame most teams in the league will though.

That defence is almost as bad as ours :D

Devils

It's actually mind-blowing that after all the money that United have spent they still have Fellaini, Blind and Rooney in their starting XI. :lol:

Martindn

Cant take anymore of Rooney stinking up the place for the 3rd year running, i really cant. Gets the ball off of Zlatan who is sprinting forward to counter, got Mata screaming for the ball in space on his left. And he passes it backwards. Mkhitaryan is on the bench :rolleyes:...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans