Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

Jose Mourinho:

"1) I don't run away.

2) They will have to sack me.

3) If the club sacks me they sack the best manager they've ever had."

S7_MUFC

Am I the only one who was completely caught out by how he went after the referee? He started off by saying we have to be humble at this bad moment so I though he was about to give credit to Southampton...

Chainsaw

Killahead
Jose Mourinho:

"1) I don't run away.

2) They will have to sack me.

3) If the club sacks me they sack the best manager they've ever had."

lol good old Jose. That's how far his love for his "beloved" goes. Now that he's under the threat of getting kick out of his favorite club let's have a go at them and their poor history without him as well. Yeah you were the best thing that ever happened to Chelsea. 8 points in 8 matches. Another special record for him.

S7_MUFC

He's absolutely destroying Matic now in Beinsports interview saying Matic is "Clumsy, can't pass the ball, and in real trouble right now."..I've never seen a manager go after his player like this..

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
He's absolutely destroying Matic now in Beinsports interview saying Matic is "Clumsy, can't pass the ball, and in real trouble right now."..I've never seen a manager go after his player like this..

Wow:lol: This is what Lucho would say about Mathieu if he wasn't so classy.

Morten

A manager shouldnt do that regardless, but Matic of all people? He is one of their best players, Ivano would be a much more suitable target.

xXKonan

Matic is the New scapegoat now I mean he isn't performing well but he isn't the worst of the players. Ivanoic on the other hand is probably the Worst and he just won't drop him at all and won't even Criticize him either.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans