Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickykid

I saw him play in the Belgian League and he's a nutcase. Pure low class scum, can't give him a better description then that. 0 braincells and no manners.

Yeah, I've read up a bit on him, and he really seems like a complete and utter moron.

Galning

Arsenal lost again, Chelsea lost,... what is the excuse of EPL fanboys now I reckon? The toughness of the EPL wearing them down in Europe?

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I don't know if it was discussed previously, but there are reports that EPL might lose 1 CL spot if they continue their poor performances in CL and EL.

raskolnikov

Arsenal lost again, Chelsea lost,... what is the excuse of EPL fanboys now I reckon? The toughness of the EPL wearing them down in Europe?
Yes Barca,Real,Bayern can cruise to 7-0 victories every week and save energy for cl while the mighty epl teams struggle against the toughest opposition imaginable in the best league in the world :lol:

Galning

I enjoy watching the Premier League but I can't understand after all those years the majority of the fanbase still believes it is the strongest league. As if they've never watched La Liga or Bundesliga before.

JamDav1982

I think a lot of it is arrogance.

Both Chelsea and Arsenal played weaker teams last night probably thinking they could get away with it but they were caught out.

Wouldnt say La Liga/Bundesliga are stronger from top to bottom than EPL though.

xXKonan

I enjoy watching the Premier League but I can't understand after all those years the majority of the fanbase still believes it is the strongest league. As if they've never watched La Liga or Bundesliga before.
Theirs a good portion of EPL Fanboys that think The teams in La Liga from 10-20 in the table are all 2nd Division levels of bad while the EPL teams in that range are so much better and not fodder or so.

I mean I've even seen someone think Rayo Vallecano is a "Championship" Level side (Championship in England is the second Division) while thinking Sunderland,Villa are better :lol:

The Biggest issue is They watch Real and Barca completely smash teams and think "Man are these Lower end teams really that bad in spain?" and think Real and Barca would struggle against some of the lower end Opposition in the EPL. It's rather a Case where it's just Barca and Real are really That good and it makes the teams look Extremely worse than they really are.

Last edited:

JamDav1982

Theirs a good portion of EPL Fanboys that think The teams in La Liga from 10-20 in the table are all 2nd Division levels of bad while the EPL teams in that range are so much better and not fodder or so.

I mean I've even seen someone think Rayo Vallecano is a "Championship" Level side (Championship in England is the second Division) while thinking Sunderland,Villa are better :lol:

If Villa were playing Vallecano I would have them as favs.

Love Paco Jemez but I honestly dont think he could do what he does in EPL as teams would over power his teams.

xXKonan

If Villa were playing Vallecano I would have them as favs.

Love Paco Jemez but I honestly dont think he could do what he does in EPL as teams would over power his teams.
It would be a entertaining match I would say. Paco's Suicidal all out attack vs Villa, it would probably end 4-3 or some stuff but it would be totally worth watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans