Premier League 2015/16

Who will win the PL?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icarium

Lifestealer
This might be spurs best season in almost 50 years. They are losing the title to Leiscter and that too against their city rivals. What did you guys expect? Obviously they will be frustrated. They clearly lost it. Maybe if they stayed calm they could have got the winner.

MasChe

the whole planet is on foxes bandwagon, and it's awesome

it will be the greatest day King Power has ever seen next Saturday
and city of Leicester may burn tonight, nothing else matters

BEAUTIFUL

Hardy

By far the greatest miracle in sport history. I can't believe, this team only two years ago was in Football League Championship.

Obviously i'm so happy for Ranieri, grande Claudio te lo meriti tutto !!!!

diDi7

Leicester City really outdone themselves.

But yes. This also happened partly due to the supposed top teams (Arsenal, Chelsea, Man City, Man United) not being up to their required standards.

Of course, Leicester deserve everything and it's an achievement that has no wording. It's unspeakable. No sane person in this universe would have expected them to come close to a Champions League spot, let alone the title.

Jenks

Everyone is so happy about Leicester that they are also quick to hail epl but the fact is Leicester only won because league isn't that good as it's made out to be.
Ok, not "only" because but you get my drift.

Props so Ranieri, Kante, Mahrez, Vardy and co. These David vs. Goliath stories are always good for a wee man.

When the usual suspects win it it's because the league is crap, when someone different wins it it's because the league is crap...

diDi7

Holy adjectives.

Crap? The league isn't "crap".

Just because it isn't like La Liga's top half doesn't make it crap.

Sheesh.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Holy adjectives.

Crap? The league isn't "crap".

Just because it isn't like La Liga's top half doesn't make it crap.

Sheesh.

Well he used that word, in my post I characterized it as weak.

It is very weak though now, leicester winning it is a nice story and all but it would never have happened 10 years ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans