14. Newcastle
15. Norwich
16. Bournemouth
17. Sunderland
18. Aston Villa
19. Leicester
20. Watford

I'll come back in May and see how close I was :D

That top 6 will be the top 6 in whatever order you see fit, but I think those 6 teams are comfortably ahead of the rest.

However what intrigues me and what I think is very open is the 7th - 9th positions. I put Swansea there because I think they have done some fantastic transfer business, West Ham will want to be a "major player" going into their new stadium so I see them getting some good signings and players playing for the manager. Stoke will improve and Southampton won't get worse but I think they hit their ceiling last year. Everton have a big rebuilding job to do and with little money to do it. So really I think those positions are up for grabs for most teams. It will depend on momentum.

I think Leicester will struggle now. Watford got promoted due to momentum and not quality - imo both Bournemouth and Norwich are better teams. I'd take a Dick Advocaat team to survive over a Tim Sherwood team. Plus if Villa lose Delph and Benteke I cannot see their replacements being better. Plus I think one season their luck is going to run out sooner or later after constant relegation scraps for the past 3 seasons.

19th? Damn!

Leicester City appoint Claudio Ranieri as manager

Definitely going down now.

:lucho:

lol.. People suggesting Leicester can even finish top 4 is way over the top. Remember Southampton last year?

Apples and oranges.

Arsenal or City will win the league. United with an outside chance.

Liverpool would be a minor miracle. Oh, and forget Leicester.

Not so soon ;)

Overall, it's pretty fun to read all the old posts from early in the season. Obviously it's impossible to have known of Leicester's uprising when the season started, so I'm not laughing at anyone.

Alik

Overall, it's pretty fun to read all the old posts from early in the season. Obviously it's impossible to have known of Leicester's uprising when the season started, so I'm not laughing at anyone.
You should be, as it's pretty funny :p

The funny part being how people are so convinced in their opinions they talk as if it's fact.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Did Ozil ever break that assist record that it looked like he would break in record time for a while?

Edit; Did some research and apparently he has gone completely Cesc in the 2nd half of the season. 16 assists before 2016, only 2 since. :lol:

Last edited:

Morten

Did Ozil ever break that assist record that it looked like he would break in record time for a while?

Edit; Did some research and apparently he has gone completely Cesc in the 2nd half of the season. 16 assists before 2016, only 2 since. :lol:

Yeah, its a repeat of last season. Cesc was going to smash it, then disapeared the second half of the season, same with Øzil. Well, at least Cesc had a functional team last year, Øzil has somewhat of an excuse.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!

May be it's not Cesc.... It's Arsenal!

El Flaco

"Danny Drinkwater, if they win tonight it's gonna be Danny Drinkbeer or Danny Drinkvodka."

- Said by a German announcer for a while ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans