Premier League 2014/15

Who will win the EPL this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Best bus ever with nearly 60% possession. And then the same butthurt Arsenal fanbois deny their team parking the bus at City, Spurs or Liverpool. :rolleyes:

Deserved title for Chelsea, no doubt about that.

Because possession means you don't play defensively lol

Yet on Goonersworld you pretend to be an Arsenal fan. On Barcaforum you pretend to be Barcelona fan with an avatar of Mourinho. What's next?

barca1899

Hamad is from Germany.

DrPepper is from Germany.

Hamad=DrPepper

giphy.gif

DrPepper

ab41f9.jpg

Same avatar, same post, Silva signature (your previous avatar here).

Coincidence

Yeah but I don't pretend to be an Arsenal fan there, get real or show me some evidence. In fact most people there think I'm a Chelsea fan. I don't see a problem being registered in other forums, do you?

Anyway, it's better for you to just stop talking tbh. Won't let you talk trash about me because your team weren't good enough to win significant trophies, once again.

GoobiePls

S♥NE
Yeah but I don't pretend to be an Arsenal fan there, get real or show me some evidence. In fact most people there think I'm a Chelsea fan. I don't see a problem being registered in other forums, do you?

Anyway, it's better for you to just stop talking tbh. Won't let you talk trash about me because your team weren't good enough to win significant trophies, once again.

20itd2o.jpg

True talking about "we" trashing a team, in this case Liverpool which is "supposedly" one of your favorite teams isn't pretending at all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans