Who will win the EPL this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenks

CGg5GcpUIAEZ8x1.png:large

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Makes sense, 3 columns are all equal, then pay based on positions. What's facility fees exactly?

Each time the club is shown on television. It is called a facility fee. All clubs are guaranteed the same number of tv appearances, however of course the likes of the top 6 clubs will be on tv more times that the rest.

So both of us were on tv 25 times however QPR 11 times so you can see the difference in the facility fee column.

footyfan

Calma, calma
For those familiar with BBC's popular Match of the Day programme (and maybe watch it semi-regularly), this will be the most hilarious video you watch in years :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Even though Alan Hansen has retired now & Mark Larwenson is rarely on, infact the guys they on there now are unwatchable, Alan Shearer will bore you to tears

Hansen was a great pundit & Lawrenson was hilarious because he'd just go on & talk about something completely different or irrelevant & then make a terrible joke and laugh to himself :lol:

Larwenson as a commentator is even better though, i remember a match in the world cup & in the middle he just starts having a coughing fit for about ten seconds, then it all goes quiet for a while & al you hear is "Are you alright Mark?" :lol:

footyfan

Calma, calma
Even though Alan Hansen has retired now & Mark Larwenson is rarely on, infact the guys they on there now are unwatchable, Alan Shearer will bore you to tears

Hansen was a great pundit & Lawrenson was hilarious because he'd just go on & talk about something completely different or irrelevant & then make a terrible joke and laugh to himself :lol:

Larwenson as a commentator is even better though, i remember a match in the world cup & in the middle he just starts having a coughing fit for about ten seconds, then it all goes quiet for a while & al you hear is "Are you alright Mark?" :lol:

This video is from 2011, that's why there is so much emphasis on United and Wayne Rooney.

And I agree, Alan Shearer is so boring. Hansen & Lawrenson never made any points that actually had any substance to them though. The punditry has always been shit. I only watch the show for the highlights and skip over all of their talking.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
I liked Hansen because he was opinionated, spoke his mind and didn't really care if others agreed with him & he'd always be pinpointing the defensive side, showing where to make improvements & what the defenders were doing wrong in certain situations.

Programme has gone massively downhill since he left that's for sure

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans