Premier League 2014/15

Who will win the EPL this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

linetty

Tevez: "It’s much easier to score in the Prem. The ball continually comes & goes. The midfield doesn’t exist, you only think about scoring."

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Newcastle fans wanted Pardew out. Little did they know they would have to bear the brunt of the legend John Carver lmao

Tevez: "It’s much easier to score in the Prem. The ball continually comes & goes. The midfield doesn’t exist, you only think about scoring."

He had a scoring horrible record with United and was average, except for one year, in City. What the hell is he talking about? :lol:

BenRobbins

All of the United fans on Redcafe think we will sweep Chelsea aside easily this weekend :facepalm: We are in great form right now but we are talking about a team that has only ever lost 1 game in the league at home under :mou: in 4 seasons. We would do well to get a draw from this game. Im going for a 2-2.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
s7UVryg.png

I'll be honest, I'm actually surprised here. I thought De Gea's stats would be quite a bit better, but Courtois is very, very close, with 4 less games. Both insanely good keepers, in recent weeks Courtois has been at times, incredible, making double and triple saves for fun, with the odd dumb mistake thrown in, heh.

StarLord

He had a scoring horrible record with United and was average, except for one year, in City. What the hell is he talking about? :lol:

Just another player padding the league he is currently playing at the back by making silly claims about the previous league in which he played. Nothing to see here, move along...

Martindn

I'll be honest, I'm actually surprised here. I thought De Gea's stats would be quite a bit better, but Courtois is very, very close, with 4 less games. Both insanely good keepers, in recent weeks Courtois has been at times, incredible, making double and triple saves for fun, with the odd dumb mistake thrown in, heh.

The best thing about that is the catch success considering how poor he was not that long ago, nothing better than seeing a player obliterate his weakness. Im surprised his stats are similar to be honest Courtois looked so solid, and our defence was nonexistant for half a season.

David De Gea ✔ @D_DeGea An honour to be nominated for the @PFA awards Many thanks to all my teammates for making it possible #PFAawards
:lol:

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Your defence was bad but De Gea was awesome during that time, hence the great stats, which is what made me think Courtois would be quite a bit lower. I'm pleased he's so close considering our defence hasn't been as bad at any point in the season. We're pretty poor now but not as bad as you guys were. Looking forward to the game this weekend, especially since it's on Saturday, I can actually watch it without worrying about lacking sleep for work the next day. :D

S7_MUFC

Carrick,Jones,Rojo and Blind are all ruled out for chelsea match, There's no way we're winning or even drawing this game now...:(

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Oh my, Carrick is massive. Blah, I wanted to face a full strength United, or close enough to it. Remy may return against United, or we'll have to use old man Drog again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans