Premier League 2014/15

Who will win the EPL this season?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
I don't think it was question in an interview, I think it just came up at some point that he liked Arsenal more, maybe I read it in his thread. Really vague memory though... :shrug:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
i think we should stay away from arsenal players and their losers mentality. we need winners in our team. also bellerin seems like a twat.

Ketoth

I don't think it was question in an interview, I think it just came up at some point that he liked Arsenal more, maybe I read it in his thread. Really vague memory though... :shrug:

Doubt it, he said this when he arrived:

@YoungGunsBlog
Jamie Sanderson
Bellerín: "You never close the door. Barça is a great team. I hope to win titles in years to come, and well, one day, return to this club."

Jenks

Can't believe Liverpool have sent Ojo out on loan to Wigan. He's talented but it'll be a big step up for him.

Jenks

Manchester United ‏@ManUtd 5m5 minutes ago

#mufc have signed young defender Andy Kellett on loan from Bolton Wanderers until the end of the season.

:neutral:

BenRobbins

Harry Redknapp has resigned the day after the transfer window closes looool If he just did it a few weeks ago like he should of then the new boss would of been able to get some players in and have a better chance of staying up.

hardyboy

BjMHCIb.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans