Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
ALEX OXLADE CHAMBERLAIN! Brilliant ball from Cazorla, Palace's defense goes to sleep, and the OX chips the keeper. 1-0 right at the start of the second! :wub:

Another one for Ox! Great interchange with Giroud, has time and space and tucks it in the bottom corner! 2-0!

Last edited:
H

Haruko The Goon

Going to be all out attack from Mourinho today

Not cause he wants to. But after his comments about us (Arsenal) and then him becoming an hypocrite over night after they drew to West Ham.. he now can't park the bus.

He HAS to go all out, otherwise he'll get ripped and looked confused.

this isn't the Jose of old.

Pablo

Mourinho all out attack in Etihad? :busquets:

Its going to be a bus. They cant afford going gung Ho and be 6 points off the pace in 24th match day.

H

Haruko The Goon

ALEX OXLADE CHAMBERLAIN! Brilliant ball from Cazorla, Palace's defense goes to sleep, and the OX chips the keeper. 1-0 right at the start of the second! :wub:

Another one for Ox! Great interchange with Giroud, has time and space and tucks it in the bottom corner! 2-0!

Oxlade is so energetic, makes all the runs, and is so so underrated with the ball at his feet.

Theres already a compilation up of his passes, the guy has range like few others. I hated the idea of him in the middle, but them passes were great. Oh, and the two goals weren't bad either ;)

Jenks

Not cause he wants to. But after his comments about us (Arsenal) and then him becoming an hypocrite over night after they drew to West Ham.. he now can't park the bus.

He HAS to go all out, otherwise he'll get ripped and looked confused.

Or he said all of that in part to make City expect something different from him.

impeh

Hi, its me..
City; Hart, Zabaleta, Kompany (c), Nastasic, Kolarov, Navas, Demichelis, Toure, Silva, Dzeko, Negredo
Chelsea; Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; David Luiz, Matic; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Eto'o.

if anyone can keep city from scoring 5 and grind out a decent result, its mourinho.

pEllee

Cech; Ivanovic, Cahill, Terry (c), Azpilicueta; David Luiz, Matic; Ramires, Willian, Hazard; Eto'o.

Very defensive. As you would expect.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Expected lineup for us against City. The game will be a bit different from the United and Arsenal away games, City have a freescoring reputation to uphold and, other than Liverpool, have smashed all top sides that have gone to their patch. By attacking, Chelsea will have more counter attacking opportunities. I'd not expect a scoreless draw this time. I can see us restricting them to 1 or maybe even 2 goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans