Premier League 2013/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerrybai

City prove why they are favourites for the title and in my opinion clear favourites. Their home form has been incredible.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Will this will be the last week we see Arsenal in 1st place?

Man City away to Fulham they'll surely win and Arsenal and Wenger up against Mourinho and Chelsea. Man City will be top when Arsenal play Chelsea and seeing as Wenger has never beaten Mourinho then its possible Man City can be top from next weekend.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
City prove why they are favourites for the title and in my opinion clear favourites. Their home form has been incredible.
If they fix their away form. This game is a little overrated imo, Arsenal are still top of the table. Even if they lose to Chelsea they will be even with City and one behind Chelsea. Might have a bad influence on their confidence, but they way they've responded today seemed promising. City have been dropping too many points against weaker sides and if they continue to do so and if Arsenal continue to collect points against those, the league will be very open to the end.

Will this will be the last week we see Arsenal in 1st place?
Man City away to Fulham they'll surely win and Arsenal and Wenger up against Mourinho and Chelsea. Man City will be top when Arsenal play Chelsea and seeing as Wenger has never beaten Mourinho then its possible Man City can be top from next weekend.

They're 3 behind Arsenal now and will be even with them should Arsenal lose to Chelsea, which would make Chelsea go to of the table providing they win today.

Last edited:

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If they fix their away form. This game is a little overrated imo, Arsenal are still top of the table. Even if they lose to Chelsea they will be even with City and one behind Chelsea. Might have a bad influence on their confidence, but they way they've responded today seemed promising. City have been dropping too many points against weaker sides and if they continue to do so and if Arsenal continue to collecting points against those, the league will be very open to the end.

They're 3 behind Arsenal now and will be even with them should Arsenal lose to Chelsea, which would make Chelsea go to of the table providing they win today.

They have better GD.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Well fuck, I thought City would win but damn! Glad we played City during their crappy away form! Chelsea really need to win today because Arsenal will be playing like hell against us next weekend at the Emirates!

Ghost

Everyone and thier grandmother knew Arsenal wouldn't last long and will finish 4th just like every year. I called it weeks ago.

The EPL remains as predictable as ever..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans