Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotInHere

Man I remember when Adama made his official debut in the first team against ? Dont quite remember who it was against with, he looked so explosive in the few minutes he got

Kid is going to be something special

Who else has those qualities in this young team? The qualities that make you say, "holy crap his going to be one of the best players in the world?"

Last edited:

Zangash

Banned
Man I remember when Adama made his official debut in the first team against ? Dont quite remember who it was against with, he looked so explosive in the few minutes he got

Kid is going to be something special

Who else has those qualities in this young team? The qualities that make you say, "holy crap his going to be one of the best players in the world?"

The game you're talking about was against Granada. He made a nice run on the left wing that almost resulted in a dream debut goal.

Munir and Samper are two others with those qualities. If you asked most Culers who they want promoted they will most likely say one of Adama, Munir, or Samper.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
So pumped for this game. Can't wait for Adama and Munir and Deulofeu and Ter Stegen and all of them to shine. Anyone know where it can be watched in the UK?

messi2140

6racies Xavi
I didnt know where to post this. So I was checking livescore wanting to know when Barcelona is going to play , then I saw this:
azedaje6.jpg

NotInHere

The game you're talking about was against Granada. He made a nice run on the left wing that almost resulted in a dream debut goal.

Munir and Samper are two others with those qualities. If you asked most Culers who they want promoted they will most likely say one of Adama, Munir, or Samper.
then we are quite blessed to have players like that. Once Messi, Iniesta, Suarez start declining we will know where to look for

Zincubus

Banned
Pre-season friendlies

I haven't seen any of then play , aren't they just more of the same false hopes ???

So many over the years ...Bojan , Dos Santos x2 , Gai , Sergio ( currently on the fringe) , others I've forgot ...

I have a good feeling about Halilović , dissapointed he's not in the squad tbh

Last edited:
I

instinct

I haven't seen any of then play , aren't they just more of the same false hopes ???

So many over the years ...Bojan , Dos Santos x2 , Gai , Sergio ( currently on the fringe) , others I've forgot ...

I have a good feeling about Halilović , dissapointed he's not in the squad tbh

Which squad do you mean? The 1st team for the upcoming season?

He is in the squad for today's match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans