Pre-season friendlies 14/15

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robert

I never liked that plain interior. Kinda keeps players separated in their little cubicles. Turning a football team into an office crew :D

Sasuke85

I'm from Vietnam, so I know the Thailand national football team. They are the strongest team in ASEAN. A few days ago they even beat Man UTD 1-0. They will be a good training opponent for us.

mixer

Barcelona will wear the home kit in the two games they will play in Asia, on Wednesday in Thailand and on Saturday in Malaysia. [sport]

PaCmAn

I'm from Vietnam, so I know the Thailand national football team. They are the strongest team in ASEAN. A few days ago they even beat Man UTD 1-0. They will be a good training opponent for us.

We're Barca, Not Manure. We come to kick ass, chew gum, and we're all out of gum.

SeloBarca

I never liked that plain interior. Kinda keeps players separated in their little cubicles. Turning a football team into an office crew :D

I know rite? doesnt look comfortable at all. Secdluded int heir little box, and that tv is like right in their face lol. A bigger guy would feel claustrophobic

mixer

15.000 fans attended Barcelona's training session in Bangkok this evening #fcblive #thailand [fcb]

BRAzwN5CQAEoQg8.jpg:large

F

Flavia

Don't know if everyone is aware of this, but the game tomorrow will be earlier than usual, 14h on Barcelona time.

Vapor

Aaah snap. I'll be at work. Guess I'll be bringing the kindle and trying to sneak some footage on breaks lol.

By the way, anyone know where I could download good quality recordings of the last full match and this one? If you can't post em here a PM would be cool. Much appreciated!

Last edited:

Faceless

No more faces at night

Agree. They have beaten our Malaysian team quite badly... I don't know how badly will our Malaysian team fare against Barca :facepalm:

Darko

Aaah snap. I'll be at work. Guess I'll be bringing the kindle and trying to sneak some footage on breaks lol.

By the way, anyone know where I could download good quality recordings of the last full match and this one? If you can't post em here a PM would be cool. Much appreciated!

Forum-FC Barcelona-Multimedia-FC Barcelona Full Matches Download :thumbsup2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans