Positive Thinking Cules

Ryan_Cule

barça amor d mi alma
Made `em dance in our tune ,Xavi`s tune , Cules` tune , Messi`s tune , Guardiola`s tune - allover - BARCA`s tune ! And we are through .

Visca Barca !

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Back to

oa5i82.jpg

deelio

and it looks like our players won't make it to the shitty friendly international games :D

YES. these injuries are bittersweet, as they are bad but there is not a better time for our players to get injured: they get an international break and may even have excuses to skip their national duty.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
I believe the Eric Abidal will regain full health post surgery. even if it's non-match playing health ...

P

PhilS

xavi to miss next game due to fifth yellow card...good time for him to rest himself

I agree. Xavi is one of the older players, it is important that he not be overplayed.

I hope Iniesta, Messi, Villa and Pique are not on the field all the time for the twice a week schedule that begins with Vila-Real, and for the two internationals they will all play before then. Alves seems to need less rest, he is unique. Let's see what Keita, Bojan, Afellay, and Fontas/Milito can do.

Home of Barca Fans