Positive Thinking Cules

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
The odds seem to show it's Pochettino. Let's give this some thought.

I would suspect he'll be good with the youngsters in the club, and we have a lot of promising ones and will probably need to depend on them.

If he was to request Son or Kane, how would you prefer?

HanDW

The odds seem to show it's Pochettino. Let's give this some thought.

I would suspect he'll be good with the youngsters in the club, and we have a lot of promising ones and will probably need to depend on them.

If he was to request Son or Kane, how would you prefer?

Son, he's the type of winger we been lacking the last years. Pace, dribbling, off the ball movement (making runs in behind) and he is a decent finisher as well.

Last edited:

KingLeo10

The best part I can think of is this. Watching a new team being built, if done properly, can be the most rewarding feeling as a fan. You start to see little things that were lost, fire being lit again, passion coming back, hunger again. New players getting the chance to become new idols.

For me it's not bad at all. Worse is to parade this corpse of a team for 2-3 more seasons.

With the right amount of luck in managerial choice and signings, it's doable in 1-2 seasons. Maybe not winning the CL but competing seriously for it. But would bring back 2008-09 vibes in that it'd be a team young and hungry and ready to meet challengers.

Bayern are 27 W 1 D 0 L, with 94 goals scored and 22 conceded since Flick took reigns.

With the same team, Kovac was languishing in Bundesliga and getting dunked on by Liverpool at the Allianz.

soul24rage

Since 2008, everytime we had a trophyless season and hired a club legend as a manager, you know what happened the following season ;)

Messigician

In other news.

Welcome Neymar Jr to FC Barcelona and congratulations to Suarez and Messi for their 4 year contract renewals.

Treble is on dawgs

Catta

In other news.

Welcome Neymar Jr to FC Barcelona and congratulations to Suarez and Messi for their 4 year contract renewals.

Treble is on dawgs

Barca already achieved a treble. Roma, Liverpool and Bayern. With MSN back again I expect a quadruple, PSG is a good candidate for that, and the season after, Real to complete the manita.

Messi983

Dembele will stay fit.

Coutinho will bring a good mentality after winning a treble and finally play in his position.

Griezmann will also thrive without Messi and Suarez around.

Lautaro will surprise everyone and score 30+ goals.

We won't have 100m flops anymore.

Let's hope.

Home of Barca Fans