Positive Thinking Cules

vlad

barca will win everything this season, sergi roberto will become one of the best midfielders and in the end of the season nobody will ever gonna talk about pogba again.

RaPiS

photo.php

SKS-

The loss today did not cost us a chance to win a trophy. Also, we can begin a run that will include trophy lifting :)

barcanuck

The streak may have been weighing down on us and making us seem to invincible.

A wake up call can be the best kick in the ass.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
That's the spirit!

Also, I think this is blessing in disguise and team will rally after defeat (we could afford).

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Exactly my thoughts. The team has been weird for a while imo. Exactly what was needed - a loss to make the players hurt a bit.

Besides, Barca have never played well after an international break imo.

We should turn this into a positive.

barcanuck

All La Liga matches we dropped points thus far and putting them into aggregate scores:

Celta Vigo - Barca 4-1 (Return leg Barca - Celta Vigo 6-1) Agg 7-5
Sevilla - Barca 2-1 (Return leg Barca - Sevilla 2-1) Agg 3-3 would force OT
Villareal - Barca 2-2 (First fixture Barca - Villareal 3-0) Agg 5-2
Barca - Real 1-2 (First fixture Real - Barca 0-4) Agg 5-2
Valencia - Barca 1-1 (Return Fixture TBD)
Barca - Depor 2-2 (Return Fixture TBD)
Espanyol - Barca 0-0 (Return Fixture TDB)

Just breaking down the teams giving us the most problems. Sevilla the toughest so far. Gotta take some pay back on Valencia, Depor and Espanyol though.

frog-fcb

In the bigger scheme of things the clasico defeat will most likely enhance our chance of silverware. It will hopefully get rid of any complacency that has creeped into the team. But more importantly it will most likely help keep florentino perez as president at madrid. As long as he is there they wont be able to build a decent team to challenge us as he is more interested in just buying a player for merchandising than for football ability to help the team

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I think i'm gonna camp here for the rest of the season :lol:

We WON after a horrible first half, that's gooooooood !!!!! :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
To come back even against 10 men Atleti is a feat if we remember last game vs. Atleti at Camp Nou where we also had a man extra and failed to score.

Another positive: Rafinha! We are stacked in midfield now :)

Home of Barca Fans