Player of the season (Excluding Messi)?

Player of the season (Excluding Messi)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

MattCool

Valdes is a good player and I voted for him, because there are no votes for him only

Blue Demon

Busquets. He made a significant difference with the squad. Masch was huge but Busi makes our game flow better. When he is out of the lineup, I notice something is missing.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Bossquets.

Busi really stepped up this season, especially with most of our midfield having an off-year. He remained calm throughout the season, intercepted god knows how many balls, recovered even more and proved to be a real spine of our team this year that allowed Messi and the rest to do what they're best at.

People really don't mention this enough, but Busi's contribution to the team as a whole has been flawless this season. You could call him an sort of elementary component that allows the rest of the mechanism to function well.

UberNjufer

mascherano for the most games played very well but in chelsea real madrid games we saw that he isnt great in positioning and that could be vital and costly at the same time. but of course that's not his main position so we cant blame him too much
and in milan games was even more obvious,i'm not to confident with him playing as a CB

hellsangel1

Busquets is the engine of barca no doubt about it. His positioning and skills makes everybody else's job easier. He does the little things so well that ppl take it for granted because he does it so often.

With xavi having an off year and iniesta played out of position so much........if busquets didn't have a good year we would've been in much more trouble. With Busquets in the lineup everything flows smoothly for us.

PP10822

It was a tough choice between mascherano and bisquits. they deserve it both. mascherano was really outstanding this season. he was rocksolid for the whole season, nothing to complain.but busquets is just one level above him, he has something magical, something you dont expect...I can't really tell you what it is. busquets always comes up with something new, like a "WOW"-effect. maybe it has to do with the positions they're playing. I really dont know...
Like the cheeky dummy against Ozil, it was unexpected but brilliant.

10Rivaldo

Hoy, mañana y siempre traductor
Busquets had a lot of bad matches this season, which is why we were so inconsistent.

Home of Barca Fans