Planning on going to Barça - Atl. Madrid 16 dec

• Thread starter fcbarcelonaesmivida
  • Start date

nffc

we paid 45 euro for flights 45euro for 3night all inclusive in santa sussana 30 or 40 euro for the match ticket, and about 30euro trains and buses to and from airport and into barca for the game. so about 150euro in total, we had a brilliant time out till 6am 2 of the nights, enough said the mrs is watching me type.

Andreas E

Back in the days when i flew with "cr*p" airlines, ie Ryanair i managed to go to el Clasico paying only 150€ for everything.

Flights / Sweden - Barcelona (Girona) Return trip for 15€ (All taxes and everything)
Ticket = 94€ (i belive it was that)
Hotel 1 night = 20€
Buses to and from Girona = About 20€

That was some good times. :lol:

But once you Business Class, you can´t go back.
So nowadays a trip will cost me about:

500€ Return flight
Hotell about 50-400€ depending on how long the stay is and what season)
Ticket, 50-200€ depending on the game..
And yet i travel more now, haha - i am sick though..
(I do not want to count how much money i´ve spent on Barcelona trips) .......... nor vacations overall.

Always choose Swiss or British Airways. :wub:

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
That's kewl, I'm planning on going for the same match...Tickets won't be hard to find, check even outside the stadium the day before - someone is always selling tickets

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

well i already paid 95 for the ticket so that's booked, booked in a hotel but cancelled it when i saw there was no breakfast included, any help to find a cheap hotel with good location?

great to see others are going aswell

Last edited:

Andreas E

well i already paid 95 for the ticket so that's booked, booked in a hotel but cancelled it when i saw there was no breakfast included, any help to find a cheap hotel with good location?

great to see others are going aswell

If you want a really cheap hotel (no free breakfast though) you should look at Hesperia Suites Sant Joan Despi.
Ask for a room on the 8th floor with a view over mountain side.
You want me to take some pictures for you? I am currently here now..

Cheap hotel, huge rooms (actually i have 2 rooms - 1 with 2 beds and one room with sofa, kitchen and table) absolutly OK! and the best part... you will reach Camp Nou in 10-15 minutes with TRAM. (Station about 3-4 minutes walk away)
Rooms is like an apartment, microwave, refrigerator etc!

You can find prices as low as 20 euro / night if you are lucky..

Last edited:
F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

If you want a really cheap hotel (no free breakfast though) you should look at Hesperia Suites Sant Joan Despi.
Ask for a room on the 8th floor with a view over mountain side.
You want me to take some pictures for you? I am currently here now..

Cheap hotel, huge rooms (actually i have 2 rooms - 1 with 2 beds and one room with sofa, kitchen and table) absolutly OK! and the best part... you will reach Camp Nou in 10-15 minutes with TRAM. (Station about 3-4 minutes walk away)
Rooms is like an apartment, microwave, refrigerator etc!

You can find prices as low as 20 euro / night if you are lucky..

thanks m8 ill look that up later today, if you can take pictures i'd apr that! definetly gonna search for this one!

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

so you guys are sure there will ne tickets available at the doors? i'm not talking about 4th section i'm talking about tickets for good view section 1 or 2 i'm willing to pay more thn 100 € for those per person i would be heartbroken to travel to Barça without seeing the match live lol

JonM

Like others have said, a ton of seats will become available 2-3 days before the game on the official website. Don't worry.

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

Hey guys,

I just ordered my tickets couldn't wait any longer lol. I orderen in lateral 3d sector: sector 435, are these good places?

One big question here,

I ordered the tickets with the MasterCard of my tripcompanion's father, because me and him don't own a Visa/Mastercard at the moment.

When I paid I saw that the person who pais must bere there with the MasterCard and his Id to collect the tickets (because to print the tickets for this match is unavailabe).

THEN I SAID F*CK, how should we do this? We can take the MasterCard with us, but the ID could be an issue, will they make problems for this when we want to collect our tickets?

Ofcourse the surname of this person is the same as my companion, because it's his son ofcourse.

Any advise would help!

O yeah i paid 99 euro's for 1 ticket!

Thanks!!!

JonM

Bring the card, a copy of the father's ID (passport) and a short letter in which he authorizes his son to pick up the tickets paid with his card. They just want to prevent fraud so with all of these things, common sense should prevail.

F

fcbarcelonaesmivida

Bring the card, a copy of the father's ID (passport) and a short letter in which he authorizes his son to pick up the tickets paid with his card. They just want to prevent fraud so with all of these things, common sense should prevail.

great thx i'll do aml of that!

ps. how is the view from those seats are those seats ok?

Home of Barca Fans