Pinto's replacement

Who will be Pinto's replacement?

• An experienced goalkeeper

Votes: 14 19.4%
  • A goalkeeper from Barca B (Mino, Oier or Masip)

Votes: 37 51.4%
  • Esteban Andrada (Lanus - 20 yo.)

Votes: 8 11.1%
  • Wojciech Szczęsny (Arsenal - 21. yo)

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • Nikolay Mikhailov (Twente - 23 yo.)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nicola Leali (Brescia Calcio - 19 yo.)

Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Other

Votes: 1 1.4%

• Total voters

melvin10

New signing
My first choice would be to sign Pinto again. I do like having him on our team, and it seems to have helped Valdes tremendously since his signing.

My second choice would be to go from within la masia.

ivan22

renew! Pinto's a legend!!! barca games are even more interesting if he's playing.

I voted for barca B keeper. I think it's the best possibility, because no experienced GK would be satisfied with benchwarming 95% of all games.

bombayblue™

Fourteen and Hutch..
Manuel-Almunia-001.jpg

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
It's the greatest job in the world being the No.2 GK at Barca, because you'll hardly ever get a game, though you'll earn a fantastic salary and you get to watch Barca for free every week and integrate with the players in every training session!!

What a cushy job!!

ZeeMessi

If we want someone purely to replace what Pinto currently does in our side... I'd recommend Oscar De La Hoya or Manny Pacquiao.

If we're after a second goal-keeper, I voted a youngster from Barca B!

Chainsaw

Killahead
It's the greatest job in the world being the No.2 GK at Barca, because you'll hardly ever get a game, though you'll earn a fantastic salary and you get to watch Barca for free every week and integrate with the players in every training session!!

What a cushy job!!

...And win loads of trophies!

Barcafan 2304

What a cushy job!!

......Ok, my CV is on it's way to Pep

Home of Barca Fans