Pichici goes to?

Who will win pichici?

• Total voters

Pepe Silvia

I'll say what Messi fans are avoiding: IT KILLS MESSI THAT CR HAS MORE GOALS THAN HIM.

It's obvious that he trys harder (and fails - hits post) when CR is in front. He is so competitive that he hates anyone being ahead of him in anything. I could see if it were his teammate things might be a little different but with someone with such a big mouth and Ahole reputation as CR, Messi wants to beat him at everything.

The whole world knows he is the superior player, but don't say that it doesn't bother him because it clearly does.

Andrew M

I don't think Messi gives much of a shit to be honest.

As long as Barca win titles, why should it matter?

nebeer

Love is All
I think Messi is not bothered about winning it at all, but that doesn't mean he is looking for goals any less than any other time.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
it's funny to see how some culés here belittle the pichchi simply because Cron is most likely winning it.

Last year this time around people were raving about Messi's pichchi like madmen.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
it's funny to see how some culés here belittle the pichchi simply because Cron is most likely winning it.

Last year this time around people were raving about Messi's pichchi like madmen.

yup...CR is a great player and just cause we dont like him doesnt mean we shouldnt congratulate him on this feat.

J

Jordzibob

Lol if for example, Higuain, was winning this award, I wonder if there would be so much of the pathetic grumbling.

Pepe Silvia

CR is a hard worker and deserves his award. Messi is also a hard worker, but his efforts have been to get his team to advance, not just himself. I hope Messi has a strong close to the Liga/CL and takes his Europe goal tally from CR reach.

Home of Barca Fans