Pichichi Trophy

beef-supreme

Bad source mate. Forlan is one goal behind Eto.

Yeah just checked Wikipedia, it says Forlan's on 27.

In any case I've argued since I joined this forum that Eto'o needs to go, and no matter how many goals he has scored, I promise you that someone like Ruud or Villa would have scored many more. Eto'o's goals are Barcelona's goals - it's the team that produces them, and rarely the individual. Nonetheless he's scored 3 or 4 impressive individual goals this season but the Eto'o of 3 years ago is long gone.

Evil

Shabazz
I'm sure Forlan will grab it, Eto'o can barely find the net these days, not like the beginning of the season. Plus the goal he scored was just a tap in. Hope I'm wrong though, It would be great for a Barça player to get the Pichichi.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
Forlan !!!! Come on Eto'o and Villa, we will become a laughing stock if the top scorer is Forlan.

Gnegneri

immaculately conceived
On the other hand, it's pretty cool for La Liga that a player with 28 goals (that's already more than the previous five years) is not sure of his pichichi tophy!

beef-supreme

Thats what ive been saying most of the season..

Next season, if Henry stays on, and we sign someone for the left (and Iniesta plays in mid), or we sign someone for the mid (and Iniesta plays on the left) I think Henry could be a brilliant rotation player and supersub for the central position, and he could also play in his usual left role when needed.

MUFC-Ireland

Where did Forlan come from. I thought it was between Eto'o and Villa. How did he turn into a player like this after his shocking days of United

kozhell

Next season, if Henry stays on, and we sign someone for the left (and Iniesta plays in mid), or we sign someone for the mid (and Iniesta plays on the left) I think Henry could be a brilliant rotation player and supersub for the central position, and he could also play in his usual left role when needed.

Now that would be awesome if Henry played in the center...I still remember him from his best days at Arsenal, he was unstopable and could score from nothing. Imagine him finding "the" form from his good old days :D :henry:

gazza

Where did Forlan come from. I thought it was between Eto'o and Villa. How did he turn into a player like this after his shocking days of United

Forlan is having a great run at the moment,but it should have been well beyond him by now.
Eto'o couldn't hit a barn door at the moment,with the chances he has missed in the last 5 or 6 matches he could and should have scored a lot more goals.

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
If Eto'o continues to shock us like he has been for the past few matches then he will probably lose out to Villa or Forlan.

He scores one after missing 10, sheesh.

Home of Barca Fans