Philippe Coutinho

Catta

He will continue the loan and be available in the CL.

If we do get pass Napoli, it's written in the stars that he will score against us.

He wont even play a minute against us. Bayern started playing great as soon as he was removed from the first 11.

Catta

Really curious what is going to happen with him. What a shame. Seems like he has no ambition of coming back here.

Why would Barca take him back, he is Andre Gomes and Denis Suarez level. If he played anymore games for the club, Barca would have to pay Liverpool another 20 mil, and he is not worth that money.

JerseyAddict

He'll end up in North London but not sure which side yet, just a guess. Depends on if Ozil leaves Arsenal.

They may want to replace Ozil.
Arsenal is in shambles and they need new team. This year is a final stage of "sinking".
I hope they will buy Cou. For Arsenals sake and Barcas sake.

Respekt_III

Anti-everything
They may want to replace Ozil.
Arsenal is in shambles and they need new team. This year is a final stage of "sinking".
I hope they will buy Cou. For Arsenals sake and Barcas sake.

so they can sink even lower? he would be a terrible acquisition for them.
Some of you guys are in la land with what teams might want what players and at what prices.

Tackle

Exclusive: Barcelona offers an exchange between Philippe Coutinho to Arsenal for Matteo Guendouzi. [footmercato]

messi2140

6racies Xavi
Guardiola: "I have incredible respect for David Luiz career. He's an exceptional player with incredible mentality and especially personality, I laugh a lot about all the pundits, they were defenders and believe they didn't make one mistake in their careers when they played for 10, 15 or 20 years."

David-Luiz-3-900x898.jpg

Close enough. :abidal:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Abidal have a hard-on for underwhelming french midfielders with a sideshow bob hairstyle.

Home of Barca Fans