Philippe Coutinho

feggydinho

He was on another level today (a joy to watch) if only Barca could use him appropriately. The goals were just outrageous

Givenchy

did we by any chance put a clause in his loan deal to stop him playing vs us should we meet Bayern in the CL? just got this feeling we'll end up meeting them and Coutinho dicks us down for the 3rd humiliation. would pretty much sum up this manager and board - our record signing, loaned due to a terrible manager unable to fit him in, knocking us out

serghei

did we by any chance put a clause in his loan deal to stop him playing vs us should we meet Bayern in the CL? just got this feeling we'll end up meeting them and Coutinho dicks us down for the 3rd humiliation. would pretty much sum up this manager and board - our record signing, loaned due to a terrible manager unable to fit him in, knocking us out

Clauses like that are illegal in Europe. If he's not suspended or injured against us, he will play.

Tackle

Let's not get carried away. It was against relegation fodder at home. He had a couple good matches against similar teams in similar circumstances earlier in the season and just disappeared for a while after that.

It's far too early to declare him a success and make any bold proclamations about it. I do hope it continues, however.

Well, he's playing as a midfielder and not LW. No shit he's doing much better.

Posts like these are exactly what I am talking about. He's been awful in 90% of Bayern's matches, pipe down.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I said Coutinho's playing much better as a midfielder for Bayern, which is true. Niko Kovac played him as a winger/second striker where he once again sucked.

Don't jump to conclusions. Pipe down.

cro-man

Those cheap bastards wont buy him even if he does great the whole season.

We are wasting our time with them.

Rory

We'll use him as a makeweight to sign neymar this summer. Good deal for PSG, they get a player who is very good against shit teams which just so happens to be every other team in the french league. Doesn't matter that he flops in the champions league, they'll never win it anyway.

Donatello

We'll use him as a makeweight to sign neymar this summer. Good deal for PSG, they get a player who is very good against shit teams which just so happens to be every other team in the french league. Doesn't matter that he flops in the champions league, they'll never win it anyway.

Sell him to PL club, spend the money on anyone but Neymar.

But I still believe Bayern might buy him, more so if Poch becomes their next manager.

clemente

Bayern will 100% negotiate to actually buy him, will be something like 70m, which will make Coutinho not too negative of a purchase for us, since he was world-class his first season when we got him in winter, also the leech always played him out of position, I knew he will find himself again at Bayern under a proper coach.

FinBarcelonafan

Bayern will 100% negotiate to actually buy him, will be something like 70m, which will make Coutinho not too negative of a purchase for us, since he was world-class his first season when we got him in winter, also the leech always played him out of position, I knew he will find himself again at Bayern under a proper coach.

Hopefully he keeps this up and PL teams comes running for him.

FCMessi

Only Barca can afford to pay 100-150+m for expectations.

Doubt Bayern will be willing to part with 70m unless he averages a goal per game.

Home of Barca Fans