Philippe Coutinho

Givenchy

loan him out for another 2 years after this season for 30mil loan fee and we'll recoup 90mil when he leaves on a free

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Maybe, just maybe, if Coutinho manages to fit in at Bayern and have a good season that helps him regain his confidence and form back, next summer he returns as a better player for us and he can help us in a Valverde-less squad, or we sell him by recouping more money than we would have if he were to stay here.

I wouldn't bet my house on it but if this happens, it will do us good in both scenarios.

Leo_Messi

The player that will keep giving me nightmares for years to come. I used to call him Denis Suárez' invisible shooting merchant of a brother with 10 times the price tag, wage, hype and sadly 10 times slower as well.:lol: Was already the case before we bought him hence my strong opposition to his transfer.
Coutinho being a gigantic transfer flop and fraud is an understatement. One of the few positives of a potential Neymar return will be to somehow pray to God that we will be able to offload Coutinho in such a deal. Either that or admit complete and utter defeat and walk the long walk of shame by loaning him out for a laughable loan fee to the likes of Bayern (highly doubtful) or whoever is stupid enough to take the bait.

I would hate if even a few cents of those €184 annually that I pay as a socio have gone to finance the Coutinho transfer.

In all seriousness, what a mess Neymar created back in 2017 and what a mess he most likely will create once again 2 years after.:lol:

Some kind of bad Brazilian novela.:lol: Leonardo is our only hope.

:lol:

Fucking hell. It is getting worse and worse when you think that rock bottom has been reached already. Let us hope that the nightmare is over although I doubt it. We are likely stuck with him like RM has been with James Rodríguez since 2014. There is no way in hell that the stingy Bavarians are paying €120 million for the Brazilian version of Denis Suárez next summer. Given how Coutinho's career has unfolded at Barça, I would not be surprised if we give him away for peanuts next summer.

Last edited:

Jadentheman

The player that will keep giving me nightmares for years to come. I used to call him Denis Suárez' invisible shooting merchant of a brother with 10 times the price tag, wage, hype and sadly 10 times slower as well.:lol: Was already the case before we bought him hence my strong opposition to his transfer.
Coutinho being a gigantic transfer flop and fraud is an understatement. One of the few positives of a potential Neymar return will be to somehow pray to God that we will be able to offload Coutinho in such a deal. Either that or admit complete and utter defeat and walk the long walk of shame by loaning him out for a laughable loan fee to the likes of Bayern (highly doubtful) or whoever is stupid enough to take the bait.

I would hate if even a few cents of those €184 annually that I pay as a socio have gone to finance the Coutinho transfer.

In all seriousness, what a mess Neymar created back in 2017 and what a mess he most likely will create once again 2 years after.:lol:

Some kind of bad Brazilian novela.:lol: Leonardo is our only hope.

I am positive had Neymar stayed he wouldn't have gotten injured and the r*pe incident wouldn't have happened. Bruna would have probably stayed. Valverde would have been fired after one season and Griezmann would have never came and neither Coutinho.

Leo_Messi

I am positive had Neymar stayed he wouldn't have gotten injured and the r*pe incident wouldn't have happened. Bruna would have probably stayed. Valverde would have been fired after one season and Griezmann would have never came and neither Coutinho.

Neymar staying would likely have been lightyears better for all 3 parties involved. Not only Neymar himself but Barça and PSG as well.

However I don't miss Neymar at all and expecting miracles with Malmierda at the helm amounts to trying to count all the grains of sand in the Sahara individually. Neymar, expect for some individual brilliance here and there, would likely not have been able to change the status quo. Even Messi alone cannot lift the team when it is most needed as seen in Rome and Liverpool. I don't blame him at all as football is a collective sport for a reason and not tennis.

Even if the board does something retarded and ends up buying Neymar (as I have believed and written about since June), I don't have much if any hope of things improving significantly. Or to the extend that all the problems of the team will somehow disappear.

I know that you are a fan of his but you are in for some disappointment if you are of such an opinion yourself.

Last edited:

Messigician

Didbwe reslly fucking loan him to Bayern? The only explanation is PSG had 0 interest in that fraud. Which is completely understandable.

Wonderful deal for us. Him gone means we won't have to pay Liverpool any more money as he can't fulfil any bonus payment criterion. That means we've only spent 124m on him. Minus this 20m that's 104m.

If we can sell him for 80m next year then we have only lost 24m on one if the worst signings ever. If Bayern pay the 120m fee it's a break even.

Incredible by Barto. He has been masterful in the transfer market since the Dembele/ Cou signings.

FinBarcelonafan

Wonderful deal for us. Him gone means we won't have to pay Liverpool any more money as he can't fulfil any bonus payment criterion. That means we've only spent 124m on him. Minus this 20m that's 104m.

If we can sell him for 80m next year then we have only lost 24m on one if the worst signings ever. If Bayern pay the 120m fee it's a break even.

Incredible by Barto. He has been masterful in the transfer market since the Dembele/ Cou signings.

Yes, that makes things way better for us. We save the add-on money, get loan fee. Not bad business. Now we just have to hope he produces well in Germany.

Raketa10

The way we behaved towards Coutinho shows the true state of FC Barca nowadays. Our management board with Bartomeu has absolutely no shame and no football knowledge at all. People all over the world are laughing to us and some members call this a good deal. :facepalm: Mes que un chaos indeed.

I hope Cou finds his true self in Bayern. Good luck Cou!

Mitchell1978

i think barça have already paid 20m in ad ons, so he has already cost barça around 140-144m

i think barça have already paid 20m in ad ons, so he has already cost barça around 140-144m

You are correct that we have paid 20m in add ons, but that's for the criterion Cou has achieved. The base price for Cou was circa 100-105m. We have only paid Liverpool 124m. There are still 20m add on payments for Cou left to achieve, which we now avoid

Pedro

La Masia
Will be interesting to see how our defence handles Coutinho if we play Bayern in the CL this season

kilian

Raketa10 said:
Totally agree with this. Barca has totally lost its identity. We've become galactico era Real Madrid. Sad and pathetic.

All the best to Cou. I'm sad he didn't succeed here, because he's a very likeable guy and a quality player. Hope he finds his game in Bayern.

Home of Barca Fans