Philippe Coutinho

JohnN

Even if he overcomes his injury, the team has built a chemistry and a team Spirit he has no part in.
He will be the odd man out if he plays.

mc_lovin

I thought him not being in the stadium vs Sevilla unlike Roberto, Fati and co. was quite telling (maybe I just overlooked him though). Feels like the club and player know he has no future here.

Andresito

Staff member
I thought him not being in the stadium vs Sevilla unlike Roberto, Fati and co. was quite telling (maybe I just overlooked him though). Feels like the club and player know he has no future here.

Yeah he never posts anything Barca related on social media either. Doesn't even wear Barca training wear. Totally disconnected from the club.

Rory

Must go this summer no matter the cost. It's already cost everything. We handed liverpool the funds to constantly talk about winning the PL and UCL thanks to his purchase. Worst signing of all time. WSOAT for his fans

Porque

He looked like he could be an important player in his first few games.

No faith he comes back from injury as an important player though.

Sell and move on. James has found a good home in the Premier. Coutinho can too in a midtable side like Liverpool.

Messi983

Sell and move on. James has found a good home in the Premier. Coutinho can too in a midtable side like Liverpool.

:lol:

serghei

:lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I forgot this guy existed, hahaha... Hopefully he gets sold without playing again, isn't he close to completing some clause that will make us pay Liverpool 20 million?

Rory

We can realistically get about 20m - 30m for him. Some prem team can easily afford that. Even Wolves, West Ham could pay that

Home of Barca Fans