Philippe Coutinho

Laplacian

I now he was fine when I saw the non contact injury. He has had a rough time in Barcelona and it is only going to get worse. On a human level this is really sad and I hope he maintains his mentals.

He earns like 20 million euros a year, he'll be fine.

Rory

1) I talked about early 2018 when he was transferred in.
2) No evidence that that injury was the result of any physical decline. Injuries happen at different ages, ask Dembele about it.

But, that's what you want to see, can't help you

Thought you were saying declines start at 30-32? Maybe that was someone else. He's not just had the injuries this year, he's slower than before too. All points to a physical decline. As well as his catastrophic mental decline.

Horatio

You're welcome
How did my all-time favorite player do?:lol:

Missed the final but judging by the media I did not miss much if anything. Just an overall bad Copa América by all accounts be it referees, the state of the pitches, the atmosphere at the stadiums or the football level etc.

Went through early comments. Holy crap this guy must be in a lot of pain.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
At least that 20M bonus isn't likely to be paid this season to Liverpool, plenty of time to dump in the summer

olivis

Isn't this the same injury Joshua Kimmich had recently? After that crazy collision with Haaland?

He was also reported to be out for 5-6 months but returned after like 1.5 months.

I think this injury isn't so bad Coutinho will be fine.

Home of Barca Fans