Philippe Coutinho

Messigician

He played LM in a 4-2-3-1 with Fati as the CF, Pedri on RM, Messi on CAM and Coutinho LM. Played kinda alright but should have buried that header from Fati's great cross.

Fati wasn't CF... Messi was. Coutinho just plays in a similar position to Messi because they can't fkn play together unless Messi starts on the right

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Fati wasn't CF... Messi was. Coutinho just plays in a similar position to Messi because they can't fkn play together unless Messi starts on the right

Messi was not the CF, he had a free role while being nominally CAM. Seriously mate. Only way I can agree with you that it was kinda a 4-4-2 with Messi and Fati both CF.

Laplacian

He wasn't playing as a left winger, did we watch the same game? He was literally in central positions for the entire game. Is he not an LM? I thought he was a left midfielder, or are we changing his "true position" to excuse his underperformance again...? Like come on so many fucking excuses.

The only excuse I'm willing to give is that the set up around him (lack of a forward, midfield, and wingers) isn't beneficial to an AM. But at the same time, when you're not individually brilliant to shine even when things are against you; you're not worth building a team around.

If the next board has any sense they will sell all these hybrid players and transition us into a proper balanced squad.

Messigician

He wasn't playing as a left winger, did we watch the same game? He was literally in central positions for the entire game. Is he not an LM? I thought he was a left midfielder, or are we changing his "true position" to excuse his underperformance again...? Like come on so many fucking excuses.

The only excuse I'm willing to give is that the set up around him (lack of a forward, midfield, and wingers) isn't beneficial to an AM. But at the same time, when you're not individually brilliant to shine even when things are against you; you're not worth building a team around.

If the next board has any sense they will sell all these hybrid players and transition us into a proper balanced squad.

This.

Ppl are making up crap that he was a LW

Sorin

He had two actions where he received the ball near the toucj line and now people think he played LW. :lol:

He gave away more balls than anyone, even more than Messi and Messi lost a shit ton. Not one action where he eliminated players, not one pass to destabilize their defence, not one good shot in him the whole match. Also shat the bed at that wide open header.

He has been better this start of the season but in the last matches he has been back to his usual ineffective self. Stop with the damn excuses.

Laplacian

This.

Ppl are making up crap that he was a LW

I remember a few occasions during a counter attack, and there was NO ONE on the wings; every single forward was in a central position. At least Ansu Fati was making a run behind the defense, everyone else was just dropping deep and crowding central areas. I don't understand how anyone can say he was bad because he was "forced" to play as a left winger, it's complete nonsense to me.

The Bayern version of this guy is wearing off and soon he'll be back to useless shit that cost 150M

He was a bench player in Bayern. Bayern fans said he was inconsistent and underwhelming, though with good performances every once in awhile. Why are people acting as if he was some world class player in Bayern Munich?

Sorin

The Bayern version of this guy is wearing off and soon he'll be back to useless shit that cost 150M

He was barely getting games at Bayern. Which shows enough about his level really. Oh, how the standards have fallen.

ItachiXXX

The moment fans start arriving and watch the game live this dude will choke more

You guys are hyping up the muscle mass gain so much. He was shit in Bayern and subsequently benched, and he's "good" now because our midfield options are shit. No offense but he just isn't and never will be good enough to warrant a team to be built around him. It's fucking Barcelona and we're playing with a shit double pivot to accommodate a player of his talent. I fucking expect Zidane level of performances if we're trying to accommodate you, but all we get is drop of shoulders and failed cut inside shots. Like jesus, somebody in Barcelona just fucking wise up already and sell these hybdrid players. They're fucking killing us.

They thought having muscle made open up a Super Saiyan level when in reality he's a bench warmer in Germany. Playing without fans live help his confidence, this guy will fold the moment fans start arriving

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans