Petrinha's Barca

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Aii, use your immagination and be creative ... relax, lets go with something informal ...

Hey, how r u doing?My name is Petra.Nice to meet u. :)

Hej, kako si? Zovem se Petra(Ja sam Petra - I am P). Drago mi je (upoznati te). This other part means literaly 'to meet u' but we usually skip it.

Also u've been here, tell me 5-10 words u liked the most about Croatia so will translate them and then we can go on lol ...

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Ok! ^^

Hey, how are you doing? My name is Corb. Nice to meet you.
Ei, com va? El meu nom és Corb. Encantat de conèixer-te.

Words I liked more about Croatia? I don't know what are you refering to. :shrug: I didn't know or remember any word I read/listened. Has happened some time...

Translate me few basic words: house, food, bed (accommodation), water and car.

And now some useful phrases: 'Your smile cheer me up', 'You are the most beautiful croatian girl I met ever', 'I'm not kidding, I don't tell it to all girls I meet', 'Before anything happens I remind you I'm poor'.

After that I'll be able to return to Croatia. :p

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Tnx.
I ment words that associate u to Croatia like girls, sea etc ... f.e words that i connect to Barca r : football, art, bicacle, sea, colores, red, blue, yellow, parks, details, buildings, music, wine, fascades ... translate that pls :)

Btw, is plural in most cases also made by adding s/es at the end?

The words u asked me :
house - kuća (ć is pronounced like in Modrić if u heard commentators do it)
food - hrana
bed - krevet
water - voda
car - auto
Haha, very interesting set of words, and sure sooo useful ;)

Frases:
Your smile cheer me up - Tvoj me osmijeh čini sretnim. (č - like ch in chica;)) - meaning Your smile makes me happy. What u asked me i need to rephrase a bit and d be - Nakon tvog osmijeha, osjećam se bolje.

You are the most beautiful croatian girl I met ever - Ti si najljepša Hrvatica koju sam ikad upoznao.(š - like 'sh' in Ashton f.e.)

I'm not kidding, I don't tell it to all girls I meet (first lol to this :) u r good and prepared ;)) - Ne zezam se, ne govorim ovo svakoj curi (djevojci - a synonime, but cura is more coloquial .... here is cure as we have declination and it changes, will teach u that by time :p).

Before anything happens I remind you I'm poor (this one u d need too as many woman here r after money :() - Prije nego se išta dogodi, podjećam te da sam siromašan.

After that I'll be able to return to Croatia. :p

Sure, will prepare ya good :party00231:

I will think up some lines id day to catalan chico tomorrow as my brain is tired atm hehe

Btw, in general how r castillan and catala different/simmilar, can a castillan speaker understand it if he never lernt it? As i figured out what u said the other day, well most of it from the context :)

Last edited:

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Dispensi Corbyyy, stop thinking about the train girl for a sec and translate me the things i asked u when u can + that lang difference ... Gràcies :)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Tnx.
I ment words that associate u to Croatia like girls, sea etc ... f.e words that i connect to Barca r : football, art, bicacle, sea, colores, red, blue, yellow, parks, details, buildings, music, wine, fascades ... translate that pls :)

Futbol, art, (bicacle ¿?), mar, colors, vermell, blau, groc, parcs, detalls, edificis, música, vi, façanes.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Thx Corby :) Bicycle, sorry, misspelled it .... did some reserach about the langauge coz saw interesting similarities with french e.g. 'si us plau' or 'mercès' ... wrote down on papers where it's stil spoken, developement etc, am such a nerd :D Well i just need to prepare for my next time over there ;)

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Thx Corby :) Bicycle, sorry, misspelled it .... did some reserach about the langauge coz saw interesting similarities with french e.g. 'si us plau' or 'mercès' ... wrote down on papers where it's stil spoken, developement etc, am such a nerd :D Well i just need to prepare for my next time over there ;)

Bicicleta.

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
Hey guys, time for my last Barca pics so i can start with Andalucia sometime :D

So, Montjuïc nice green hill for sportive or culture enjoyment. And when i say sportive i mean it, as besides so many parks where u can take a walk or run there r so many steps u have to conquer to the 1st level, ufff better be in a good shape :D And art ... ohhh yessss - Miró, Arcaeological museums and Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya r there as well as some modern architecture - Olimpic museum and fameous Rohe Pavilion (that is defo in my plans for my next Barca visit), castello from 17th century, theatres etc ...

The name itself derived either from the old jewish cementary based there or coz of the temple of Jovis built there by the Romans, in both cases, me like :D

Montjuïc tower by Santiago Calatrava - with kinda of poetic expression it symbolise the power of the Olympic Games coming to Catalonia.

2dlrazt.jpg

Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya

34ffhy0.jpg

33paan8.jpg

2zi9d8p.jpg

2r5gsaq.jpg

16libr6.jpg

Looking down to Placa d'Espanya behind the brick pillars based on the campanile of St Mark's in Venice.
2vmhoaa.jpg

Home of Barca Fans