Peter Crouch

E

elricho

is there any way you could send me a quarter of what ur smokin' please. it must be maaaaad shit.

E

elricho

of course i do mate. crouch is better than both of them.......at bein tall. and english. thats bout it.

Twizku

The Twizmeister
I actually like Crouchy. I thought he should of started rather than Rooney in the World Cup. He's really likeable and as mentioned before quite funny. And he's tall. I like tall people for some reason. Maybe because I'm quite tall for being this young and in general for a girl.

RedMadridista

The Troll Hunter
[QUOTE=Twizku;491884]I actually like Crouchy. I thought he should of started rather than Rooney in the World Cup. He's really likeable and as mentioned before quite funny. And he's tall. I like tall people for some reason. Maybe because I'm quite tall for being this young and in general for a girl.[/QUOTE]

Lol.

He's a decent player... That's it.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Seeing as Rooney was a shambles in the world cup then he should have started ahead of Rooney. Crouch and Defoe up front.

Trillske

You're just jealous your beloved Ibra choked!
Well, you go ahead and compare the two big guys goals. :D

Honestly though, I usually laugh at crouch, and I give him about 1% of the credit for this goal. But I didnt laugh this game, I thought he was decent all the game through. Was definatly a threat.

Elite-BkD

Rooney wasn't that bad during the WC, he was just one of a few and most of the team failed. Especially F.C. ~.~

Home of Barca Fans