PES or FIFA 2012

PES or FIFA 2012

• PES

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • FIFA

Votes: 46 71.9%

• Total voters

Banana-Rama

who in there right mind would say pes, its awful, graphics suck, lack of licences, still using the same game mechanics from the ps2 games, players move around like robots, terrible commentary, i used to be a massive fan of pes and always went with it over fifa on the ps2, but on the next gen consoles fifa has left pes waayyyy behind, just look at konami's laughable attempt at copying fifa ultimate team, its like comparing a ferrari with an austin allegro...............

Badger

PES. I'm a great FIFA(300th in the world) but I still think Pro Evo's Master League is unrivalled.

VincevvZ

Fifa. I don't hate PES but since fifa 2010 it seems like they've lost the race. and i dont like playing with teams like fc london.. but pes cant really help that.

Pedro17

Visca El Barca
FIFA12 for me. PES has some good things about it, but FIFA really stepped it up the last couple years and are really on point this year.

karthik

I play PES in the computer will my friends. Awesome game play especially when you partner up with your buddies

Andersen22

Hmm there was a third football game series, i can't remember what it was called, total football or something?
oh and yeah that sucked too Fifa all the way.

M

mitkoa7x

If Fifa improves on the tournaments and manager mode, there would be no dispute. I prefer Fifa, i hate how they have a license for almost every club and tournament but cant a UCL license...
Fifa is great on the pitch, PES is better off it.

Beast

The Observer
who in there right mind would say pes, its awful, graphics suck, lack of licences, still using the same game mechanics from the ps2 games, players move around like robots, terrible commentary, i used to be a massive fan of pes and always went with it over fifa on the ps2, but on the next gen consoles fifa has left pes waayyyy behind, just look at konami's laughable attempt at copying fifa ultimate team, its like comparing a ferrari with an austin allegro...............

Any non English who can add a small option file in 2 minute to give licence to all the teams and true names when needed

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28
Any non English who can add a small option file in 2 minute to give licence to all the teams and true names when needed

I know eh? People are so stupid that they don't know there's option files out there with all this stuff free to download

JonM

PES for Wii. Yes, for Wii! The graphics suck and it's lacking a little in features, but the pointer gives you control of all the players at the same time. The gameplay is amazing. I bought FIFA for PS3 last year but went back to PES Wii after a week. It's just more fun.

Home of Barca Fans