Perfect XI ?

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
If Mascherano, Gerrard and Torres where not Pool players....

I´m not trying to be smug or anything, but it seems very hard not to be team, leauge and country biased

I am definitely not country biased. I watch more than one league on a regular basis so I do not believe I am league biased and whilst I may be team biased on certain issues, when naming a world XI I also do not believe I am biased.

Do I think Mascherano, Gerrard and Torres can get into a world XI? Yes. That is not bias, that is my opinion on those 3 players.

Cal-FCB

Wurzeltron
I wouldn't say it was bias, just Pool fans are more likely to have a higher opinion of those players. All 3 would be in and around a lot of people's squads, so it's not like they're crazy picks.

IrvDizzle

Charlie Sheen's Protégé
Honest question here.

If Ibrahimovic was not a Barca player would he be in your team? Seriously ask yourselves that and get back to me.

I dunno. I was able to watch a lot of Serie A games after I finished school in Jan (we get TLN and they always show either Inter or Juve) and I saw how good he was for them ... but I honestly don't know. And after seeing him play with our team this season, I mean he just looks great playing on FCB.

that's an interesting question. I might have had Villa as the ST and Leo on the RF and maybe Silva or Mata on the left to be honest.

V

Valon

I picked Villa and even though I love Toure I still picked Mahmadu( I cba spell the name correct, plus I call him like that) Diarra as I think he's better.

Moe

powered by;
------------Buffon------------
Alves---Pique-----Terry---Evra
-------------Essien-------------
----------Xavi---Iniesta--------
Messi-------Drogba-------Ronaldo

I'd switch Drogba with Ibra if Ibra proved that he can still play amazing under pressure

veryfatchocobo

LOL IRV HAHA

I'd love Terry-Pique, but I stick by the stopper-sweeper rule.

----------Casillas-------
Alves-Ferdinand-Puyol-Evra
------------Essien--------
--------Xavi------Iniesta--
Messi------Drogba----CR9

I prefer Drogba to Ibra....

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
you're all wrong:

buffon
alves, piqué, vidic, evra
xavi, djila, iniesta
messi, drogba, CR

if he can stay fit for the whole season then nesta will oust piqué (who has ousted rio who has either not played or been poor so far this season).

Beast

The Observer
Went through the 10 pages, Cesc made it twice to the bench , zero in the starting line up and that include the United fans,City fan,Lyon fan,Liverpool fan opinions !! i think this forum is infected with the Swine flu

danny10257

----------valdes---------------
alves---puyol--terry---evra

----xavi-----cesc-------iniesta

-messi------rooney-----ribery

i think valdes has been great for barca, but that coach for spain wont call him.

V

Valon

you're all wrong:

buffon
alves, piqué, vidic, evra
xavi, djila, iniesta
messi, drogba, CR

if he can stay fit for the whole season then nesta will oust piqué (who has ousted rio who has either not played or been poor so far this season).

Your line up has the same midfield as mine. I think only me and you think that Dilja is the best DM in the world. :lol:

Ataraxia

----------------------Buffon----------------

Sergio Ramos----Nesta-----Chiellini-----Abidal

--------------------De Rossi---------------------

---------------Xavi---------Iniesta------------

--------Messi-----------------Henry/Ribery---

-----------------Ibrahimovic---------------

Subs:Cassillas,Ambrossini,Pato,Torres,Giuseppe Rossi,Camoranesi,Zambrotta

Italian defense s*ckers. No one in this thread even mentioned the name Nesta, what a complete shame going with the usual shitty names aka ferdinand and terry or whatever. Terry is ok but I mean all these names can never reach the class of Nesta. The guy is the best ever even at this age.
As for Chiellini, he does some mistakes, but damn does he do amazing tackles/saves. The only player that reminds me of Nesta when it comes to incredible tackles although he is not as classy as Nesta and is more agressive. He can also score goals when he feels like it.

Home of Barca Fans