Pepe Reina

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
And he was celebrating Villareal's goals against Barca B. :angry: I really hope I won't see this man in a Barcelona kit again.

He played in Villarreal for 3 years, and that win was vital for their hopes of direct promotion

Maria

He played in Villarreal for 3 years, and that win was vital for their hopes of direct promotion

He played at Barca for 11 years, so I would think that he cared about the club. And I can understand that he's happy for Villareal, but I found his comments to be of poor taste. But then again, maybe I'm not objective because I just can't stand him.

Meitux

why everybody is taking goddamn photos with him? except of Pedro i saw Iniesta And Villa i hope that doesnt mean anything...I know he very good friend of Villa and i hope its just a coincidence :pep:

raskolnikov

They are promoting him, Barca players are extremely close, ( dont know the exact word) but they seem to prefer players they know and like over strangers who might be better.
Not so weird that guys like Alexis and Song had issues with loneliness in Barcelona.

Boris

Too much photos ... -.-
why don't they take pictures with some other players, like Casillas :p

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
I'd say Reina is definitely leaving us. Most probably to Barca. His second option would be Arsenal.

Although seeing as Reina has already shipped his car(s) to Spain I doubt that second option.

F

Flavia

I'd say Reina is definitely leaving us. Most probably to Barca. His second option would be Arsenal.

Although seeing as Reina has already shipped his car(s) to Spain I doubt that second option.

What? He shipped his cars to spain? How do you know that? This can't be true.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
What? He shipped his cars to spain? How do you know that? This can't be true.

That's what various people close to Liverpool have said.

Of course shipping his car to Spain can have completely innocent reasons other than a transfer.

F

Flavia

That's what various people close to Liverpool have said.

Of course shipping his car to Spain can have completely innocent reasons other than a transfer.

I pray he just sent his old car to a relative...

ebc_99

I hope he does not join Barca, that would be typical. Barca could have any keeper in the world and they choose the best Catalan available.

Home of Barca Fans